cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Crate does not see the motherboard

orhantahan61
Level 9

Hello friends. Armory Crate sometimes doesn't see my motherboard. When you click on it, it disappears and comes back after a while. When you click on the cooler, a red exclamation appears after a few seconds. When the problem first started happening, I deleted and reinstalled the program, but the problem did not go away. I formatted and did a clean installation, but the same problem persists. It occurs to me that my motherboard may be faulty. Could it be you or is there a general problem with the AC?

Motherboard: Croshair x670e heroasız2.png

27 REPLIES 27

orhantahan61
Level 9

Nate152

Hello orhantahan61

Try uninstalling Armoury Crate from windows, then reboot your pc.

Once rebooted, install Armoury Crate version 3.2.11.2, then go to the Armoury Crate update center and check for updates.

Is your motherboard showing after doing this?

Armoury Crate - Support (asus.com)

AC uninstall.png

Hello,

I followed the instructions as you said but nothing has changed. The motherboard keeps coming and going. The program keeps trying to see the motherboard, sometimes it does and then it disappears again in a short time. The program severely degrades the performance of the computer trying to do this. Also, as you can see in the video, when I want to go into the motherboard properties, it takes me to the update page, but even when I check for updates, there are no updates and no devices.

orhantahan61
Level 9

Isn't there anyone here who really understands these things? Asus is bleeding to death because of this ridiculous software.

Nate152

I'm sorry that didn't work for you.

I never encountered my motherboard not showing in Armoury Crate, so I'm wondering if something else is causing it to not show in the Device list.

Since uninstalling and reinstalling Armoury Crate didn't help, I have some questions.

1) Do you have any older programs related to Aura Sync or any other RGB software installed?

2) Do you have AI Suite III installed?

3) Other than windows defender, do you have any antivirus programs installed?

4) Do you have the chipset driver for your motherboard installed?

Some users are saying that deleting the Last Profile got their motherboard showing, you could give this a try.

After deleting the Last Profile, reboot your pc and check Armoury Crate.

1) No, Aura Sycn is not installed, but I use ICUE to control my other fans.

2) No, All Suite III is not installed.

3) No, I only use windows defender.

4) Yes, I downloaded the chipset driver from the original AMD website and installed it.

Deleting Last Profile made everything worse. I uploaded a new video, please check it out.

Nate152

Thank you for the video.

It looks like it was there for a moment and then disappeared.

Does your motherboard show in Aura sync under Sync devices?

motherboard sync devices.png

Yes, it appears there all the time. As you said, the motherboard is constantly going back and forth, and during this going back and forth, it seriously reduces the performance of the computer. It's like it's running at 10hz when opening and closing windows.
Also, no hardware appears in the list in the update center. I uploaded the image.By the way, let me remind you again. I deleted and reinstalled the program at least 20 times. I formatted and did a clean installation at least 3 times, but there was no solution. I think the motherboard is faulty and I'm thinking of sending it for service. What are you thinking ?

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-26 044500.jpg

Nate152

Thank you

In your video, when it was showing your motherboard and you clicked on the Addressable headers, that's when it seemed to disappear.

Are you using any ARGB splitters?

Shut down your pc, turn off the psu switch and try reconnecting all the ARGB led devices to the ARGB headers on the motherboard.

After that, if your motherboard is able to stay, click the Rescan button.

ARGB headers.png

If this doesn't help, in task manager, check the two services in red are running. You can compare yours to see all the ASUS/Armoury Crate services are running.

services.png