cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AniMe Matrix on Asus ROG Zephyrus M16 GU604VI - not displaying in Armoury Crate

ARC_Fraz
Level 8

As title suggests, my AniMe Matrix isn't showing up on my Asus ROG Zephyrus M16 GU604VI recent purchase with the RTX 4070. 

It should be compatible, how can i get it to work.

Thanks in advance.

11 REPLIES 11

ARC_Fraz
Level 8

bump, still no fix. 

didi767
Level 7

same here.... 😕

ARC_Fraz
Level 8

I emailed ASUS support and they confirmed that this model doesn't support AniMe matrix. Good luck. 

I have the same model and having this same issue.  It doesn't show up as an option in the Armory Crate.  I can't find a way to enable it.  If you look at the website that shows the specs of all three models it appears that this model should have that feature.  I don't understand it. ;-(

plan838
Level 7

Same "issue"... purchased based on the Asus website stating that this model had this feature and found it interesting. Am finding that they are just blank holes that look like it should be there... instead of even the prettier rainbow model that is significantly cheaper. Instead it looks like a mistake in manufacturing.

I do find where it says they will option some models without - it would be very helpful to know which do and which do not before purchasing. Trying to brag about punching holes in the lid in the marketing piece... I don't have a good analogy for how ******ty that is, but "leaving it blank" isn't a "design". 

False advertising is what im thinking, cuz i remember before i purchased same model it said it did have  it.. WTF..

\

Smokindawater17
Level 8

Im having the issue here, plus other BS problems like my Gefore is putting my resolution to 1080p..  I can understand if my TV was connected to it, but why is it putting it so low when im using the laptop screen and it keepts dropping my FPS to 40's n 60s .... anyone else having this problem n does anyone have a solution?

PhMo
Level 7

I have the same issue. It's incredibly cryptic. The website says that the info should be on the giftbox. It's clearly misleading as there is no way to know online.