cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AGAIN! Cannot go to settings in Armoury Crate

Englishman_Xper
Level 9
It happened again!

I can't control the headset settings, mouse or keyboard. I Just can't enter the page for that device, keeps loading and loading and loading....

I ask you again, PLEASE DO NOT FORCE update the Device Kits or HAL, or anything! If things are OK as it is, I just want you guys to leave it be!

This time is quite worse, after 30min of booting into windows I still can't chance any setting in my mouse, keyboard and headset.

I have 3 expensive things that I can't even change my dpi setting or sound profile.

I feel like we're back to Windows 95 where we had the amazing PnP devices (Plug n Pray) 😕

C'mon
3 REPLIES 3

BigJohnny
Level 13
Forum full of Armory crate complaints. #1 topic in new threads. Why? Because its lackluster. Ive not had it work correctly since the first days of Aura and now armory crate. I finally gave up on it as there is nothing there that cant be acheived through a reliable means. ASUS makes good hardware but the software stinks. Same with GPU Tweak. Im not happy with the fact that I have to run software to get the advertised speed of my GPUs in the first place and twice as much when MSI afterburner works better on an ASUS card than the ASUS GPU Tweak version 5,996,085,243, 745.

Englishman_Xper
Level 9
I just rolled back to a previous system restore and avoided doing the update that bricks it all. I just want them to not force updates on us when things are working great.

But I can't get into my board settings, well.. at least I can now reach the Mouse, Keyboard and Headset settings.

Englishman_Xper
Level 9
I just rolled back to a previous system restore and avoided doing the update that bricks it all. I just want them to not force updates on us when things are working great.

But I can't get into my board settings, well.. at least I can now reach the Mouse, Keyboard and Headset settings.

C'mon, just let us chose to accept or not the updates and don't block us out like this!!!