cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual update armoury crate breaks cpu load [Resolved]

josua98x
Level 7
Good afternoon, i am experiencing an annoying problem in my laptop, the cpu frequencys and usage are always in zero, it doesnt recognize them, i tried everything to make it work and i found that the updated armoury crate service is the problem, when i downgrade to version 3.0.5 is working again but after a bit it auto. updates again to 3.2.5 and it breaks again, is there a way to disable auto update or please fix this as soon as possible, thanks.
24 REPLIES 24

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
We had a server issue over the weekend, please uninstall, reboot, and install again. You should be on 3.1.6.0 until the next update later this week.

MasterC@ROG wrote:
We had a server issue over the weekend, please uninstall, reboot, and install again. You should be on 3.1.6.0 until the next update later this week.

the app itself is in 3.1.6.0 the problem is the service "armoury crate service" which i think it is in version 3.2.5, downgrading to 3.0.5 fix the issue but it auto updates again in its own... i tried everything but the only thing working is downgrading and i cant even do that because the auto- update, any solution?, thank you

Hello,
I am having the same problem in 3.2.4.0 version.Cpu and memory load keeps zeroed.
I have reinstalled it but it does not work. I have a Zephyrus gx502
Any clue?
Thanks

we will have to wait for a fix, but a confirmation of the knowledge of this problem would be nice...

MasterC@ROG wrote:

Same problem G531GU
This problem come from Armoury crate App or Armoury crate services?
Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.2.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.10.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.24
Armoury Crate service 3.2.5
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.4.2.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.12
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.33
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.8
AacAudioHal 1.3.7.0
AacDispaly 1.1.25
ENE_QSI_Loki_HAL 1.0.3.0

lucangioletti
Level 7
josua98x wrote:
Good afternoon, i am experiencing an annoying problem in my laptop, the cpu frequencys and usage are always in zero, it doesnt recognize them, i tried everything to make it work and i found that the updated armoury crate service is the problem, when i downgrade to version 3.0.5 is working again but after a bit it auto. updates again to 3.2.5 and it breaks again, is there a way to disable auto update or please fix this as soon as possible, thanks.

Same problem for me on asus rog strix g512lv, Â*funniest thing is asus support write that im the only one with this issue ðŸ¤�

the only one? i have been reporting this issue in this forum, via email and in myasus chat and they didn´t help me at all... i am asking if this issue is being fixed or if they even know that this is happening and nothing... i love asus products but this is the worst consumer experience i´ve ever had and at least this is not a groundbreaking problem like the bugs and problems that other people are reporting in this forum.... anyways hope is fixed soon.

No CPU Load und Speed on TUF A15

FAFKenny wrote:
No CPU Load und Speed on TUF A15

All the same problem, asus support replay to me “Â*but as the problem seems to be isolatedâ€� i think they will never fixÂ*