cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual update armoury crate breaks cpu load [Resolved]

josua98x
Level 7
Good afternoon, i am experiencing an annoying problem in my laptop, the cpu frequencys and usage are always in zero, it doesnt recognize them, i tried everything to make it work and i found that the updated armoury crate service is the problem, when i downgrade to version 3.0.5 is working again but after a bit it auto. updates again to 3.2.5 and it breaks again, is there a way to disable auto update or please fix this as soon as possible, thanks.
260 Views
24 REPLIES 24

Da-BOSS
Level 10
are you sure? I'm on latest armoury crate and it shows everything without problems...

86823

Da-BOSS wrote:
are you sure? I'm on latest armoury crate and it shows everything without problems...

86823


yes i am sure. I dont know what is happening but downgrading to armoury crate service 3.0 fixes it for me till it updates again in his own.... maybe yours didnt update to 3.2?, you can check in your programs list in windows, thanks

josua98x wrote:
yes i am sure. I dont know what is happening but downgrading to armoury crate service 3.0 fixes it for me till it updates again in his own.... maybe yours didnt update to 3.2?, you can check in your programs list in windows, thanks


Trust me, I'm using latest version 🙂

86845

Da-BOSS wrote:
Trust me, I'm using latest version 🙂

86845


I personally do not care if it works for you or not. It is a software problem which affects to several users and Asus should solve it.

Unfortunately, when we open a case to Asus support, they say it is needed to uninstall different software items, completely unconfiguring the system and finally, they recommend to reinstall Windows. Hence, Asus support is not doing their job.

I wonder if anyone from Asus is looking at this forum or we are losing time here....

I have the same problem with my G731GV and seems like the issue is only with Intel processors.

inkognito920 wrote:
I have the same problem with my G731GV and seems like the issue is only with Intel processors.


yes i think also the problem is for intel processor @Da-BOSS i saw you have amd processor

Hi all,
I have the same problem. I have Intel.
Note that it started happening to me when I upgraded nvidia driver to 457.09.
Regards

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
We are aware of the CPU info issue and the team is already working on that, I was hoping to provide a date last week but should have a better estimate of when the solution will be ready later this week.
FPS, Racing & VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin

MasterC@ROG wrote:
We are aware of the CPU info issue and the team is already working on that, I was hoping to provide a date last week but should have a better estimate of when the solution will be ready later this week.


Thank you for your feedback!

MasterC@ROG wrote:
We are aware of the CPU info issue and the team is already working on that, I was hoping to provide a date last week but should have a better estimate of when the solution will be ready later this week.


Thanks. Looking forward your solution.