cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5.4.8.0 - GameLibrary no longer populates.

hockla
Level 7
Amongst the other issues I have seen for the Armoury Crate User Session Helper CPU usage, I have another issue which is with my games no longer appear in the Game Library. I tried scanning for them Armoury finds nothing at all. This was working in the previous version which I wish I could install again.
As of right now, I can't link any apps to my profiles I have created because Armoury Crate does not find them. I can't even manually browse and select the game executable.

Anyone Else run into this?

I have wiped and reloaded my OS re-installed numerous times. No go... I am very frustrated with this application so far.
6 REPLIES 6

iAsusROG7
Level 7
Same here; all my games in my Game Library are gone, leaving me just a blank black screen. Both my Strix Scar 17 SE laptop and Crosshair VIII Extreme affected this issue with the newly notorious Armoury Crate 5.4.8.0. Please fix this problem. Thank you!

armoury crate is just getting worse and worse and it's beginning to p.ss me so much off that i am soon going to change product when building computers it's sad after 25years with asus but they don't seem to care.

I called Asus support and the tech "Loosely stated word tech" tried to have me troubleshoot the issues again after I already stated I did what he was asking already. Being I usually google foo the crap out of stuff and try everything before call any support, I explained it all to him.
List of issues so far, I have found in 5.4.8.0:

• Ryuo 120 not detecting in Aura Sync. This I have fixed so far by disabling the Asus Com Service which was trying to start and failing constantly.
  • Games no longer populating. Heck, it is a Gamble if you can get just the apps to show up. lol At one point I was able to get it to have apps appear but no games. Now nothing.
  • TUF-3080 and motherboard Randomly disappears for the device list in Crate.
  • Armoury Crate User Session Helper constantly spiking CPU at 12 -16%.
  • Asus Com Service fails to start. Part of why I disabled it.
  • Temp no longer shows up in the graphic for CPU it now is populated with Frequency.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
they know the fix will be added on the next update.

Cause is on 2 parts
1. the category was set by default empty, instead of all.
2. it appear the the issue is cause by Steam file. that will also be fix.

aside that, a update is coming first for a session resources, then the game on the next core update
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
they know the fix will be added on the next update.

Cause is on 2 parts
1. the category was set by default empty, instead of all.
2. it appear the the issue is cause by Steam file. that will also be fix.

aside that, a update is coming first for a session resources, then the game on the next core update

Is there an ETR for this update and possibly the Armoury Crate User Session Helper?

Now the Game Library works!