cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the perception of ASUS graphics card in your eyes

Mason
Level 10
Hello to everyone in the ROG community out there. Thanks for checking out my post and sharing your thoughts. The reason for this post is because ASUS branded graphics cards have recently become the #1 graphics cards on the market so I want to follow that up with a poll to see what you all think. As many of you are system builders/upgraders (I think that's a word), you represent a major group of our intended market and your input will be invaluable.

Being that this is an AMD GPU sub-forum, this poll will give us an idea as to what you think about our AMD graphics cards compared to other vendors' AMD cards. For the poll, choose the option for the vendor you think makes the best AMD graphics cards and then list who you think is 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th in a post. Aside from ranking your top AMD card vendors, any other thoughts, comments, things you would like to see are of course more than welcome! 🙂

Thanks for voting!
39 REPLIES 39

Dartmaul
Level 12
Not during 7*** series)

But I have to say, VGA hotwire is a very cool stuff, I wish my cards have a special spot for it(

Dartmaul wrote:
Not during 7*** series)

Do you want to bet? :cool:

Dartmaul
Level 12
I know that 7970 was first released in December 2011.
It's too late to turn the tide in 7 series since 8 is close.

Zka17
Level 16
You may be right... but I just started tweaking my Matrix cards... :cool:

Dartmaul
Level 12
There's no fullcover WB for matrix 😛

Zka17
Level 16
There is one! (check my thread in my signature) 😛 And there are other options for WC'ing the Matrix too...

Dartmaul
Level 12
31 pages and no water cooled Matrix pic. (Or I'm blind)

Zka17
Level 16
I don't have it yet, just said that exists... have the link on page #30, post #295

Dartmaul
Level 12
Wow... Well then I'm waiting for your results)
If you have a lucky card and some water cooling for it you could get some nasty scores)

Dartmaul wrote:
If you have a lucky card and some water cooling for it you could get some nasty scores)

I hope so! But first I'm exploring the cards with stock cooler... :cool: It will take some time until I will have those blocks in my hands...