cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STRIX Vega 64 sent for RMA

hchan
Level 7
Hi,

Recently I've sent my STRIX Vega 64 for RMA (# USPCJ22372). My system would BSOD/not boot when the card is plugged in.

Asus received it on 3/2 and today the status changed to:

Material/spare part(s) shortage. Item is on order and/or incoming.

Does anyone have experience on how long this might take?

Henry
5,081 Views
9 REPLIES 9

Lightbringer
Level 7
hchan wrote:
Hi,

Recently I've sent my STRIX Vega 64 for RMA (# USPCJ22372). My system would BSOD/not boot when the card is plugged in.

Asus received it on 3/2 and today the status changed to:

Material/spare part(s) shortage. Item is on order and/or incoming.

Does anyone have experience on how long this might take?

Henry


Hi,

i didn't have to RMA something up until now, but taking into account that the GPU market (especially the memory for the cards) is stressed due to the mining boom, i'm guessing you are in for quite the wait. 😞

Lightbringer wrote:
Hi,

i didn't have to RMA something up until now, but taking into account that the GPU market (especially the memory for the cards) is stressed due to the mining boom, i'm guessing you are in for quite the wait. 😞


sigh... I have the same guess. 😞

Wow. I just got tracking for a replacement card. So fast.

hchan wrote:
Wow. I just got tracking for a replacement card. So fast.


well, that's unexpected to say the least.
But cheers to ASUS for this then 🙂

hchan
Level 7
This morning I searched for the RMA and I get the following:

The system can't find records of your inquiry!

Anyone know what's up? Does it mean it's been shipped?

cljustin
Level 8
Glad to hear that you got your card. Is it working ok?

cljustin wrote:
Glad to hear that you got your card. Is it working ok?


yup. *They sent me a brand new card. Finally back in action!

hchan wrote:
yup. *They sent me a brand new card. Finally back in action!


Was it still warm on arrival lol?
They can't produce those cards fast enough at the rate people are buying GPU's 😉

xeromist
Moderator
***Thread moved to AMD area***

Glad to hear you got your replacement! 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…