cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphic card sent in for second warranty but missing!

Dennis_Ong
Level 7
Recently bought a R9280X-DC2T-3GD5 graphics card, was faulty, was a common issue with this model (http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?43057-R9-280x-DirectCU-II-Top- Artifacts!!/page18). Had it sent in for warranty, waited two months and when I got it back, the replacement card still had this same issue! Have sent it in for a seccond-time warranty via the retailer (MSY Kingsford), but apparently it has not arrived at the repair center even after a month! I have been in contact with Brian Lin from Asus but Asus seems disinterested in resolving the issue. It is now 6 months since I've purchased the card, and have yet got a chance to use it. May I know whom I should contact to resolve the issue?
3 REPLIES 3

MeanMachine
Level 13
Hi Dennis 0ng and welcome to ROG

I would have thought MSY Kingsford the retailer who you returned it to, They should contact ASUS on your behalf.

Was the card insured when sent by mail, If MSY sent it to ASUS they are responsible.

Persistence Pays!!
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]

HiVizMan
Level 40
I would hound your retailer as they are your point of contact in this instance.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Osirez
Level 7
Wow, that's a lot of time without your card... But I would contact the retailer like the others said. You left it in their care making them responsible.
Killing them softly.