cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X670e Hero & corsair Icue with Asus plug in.

sfdmark
Level 7
I am not sure if this is the right "place" to post this, I apologize if not .
I am having some trouble to make the Icue Asus plug in to report the right readings and control lighting since I 've build this new PC.
Everything is updated and freshly installed, no problems in any other specific area but only in the motherboard readings through the plug in in ICUE. Icue is working fine, it reads perfectly fine my 3080ti and everything but not my M/B rog crosshair x670e Hero. Armoury crate on the other hand, it does read all sensors from motherboard correctly and can control the leds perfectly ok with it.
Also I don't know if it is related somehow, but when armoury crate services loading during windows start up my pc becomes unresponsive and choppy for 3-4 secs.
Does anybody else experiencing same issues ? I couldn't find any relevant posts regarding this, although I tend to believe it is asus plug in/ armoury crate issue.
There is also a screen capture of icue readings for my motherboard that it is actually frozen:
11 REPLIES 11

Anthony Kinson wrote:
motherboard sensors are showing up in iCue for me now, but iCue still isn't detecting the DDR5 Dominator memory. Seen a thread over on the corsair forums that there was a mixture of hardware faults and thunderbolt driver issues. However, my memory S/N isn't in their list, and iCue still won't detect my memory after thunderbolt is disabled. Not the end of the world but rather annoying, as stated, the prices of this stuff isn't cheap.

I am still left with the same issue. Tried disabling Thunderbolt 4 in device manager of windows and then disabled thunderbolt through the bios. Nothing is working. The only thing that I am able to control and see through icue is the RGB lighting (Not the A-rgb just the old 12v rgb header)

ekrem816
Level 7

Can you control the rgb located on the top left of the x670-e Hero motherboard via the iCUE software?