cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO RUN INTEL CONNECTIVITY PERFORMANCE SUITE IN YOUR SETUP

WagxCWB
Level 8

After updating the drive Intel WiFi Driver V23.10.0.8 For Windows 10/11 64-bit on the ASUS STRIX X670E-E board, this screen appears to me: 

''UNABLE TO RUN INTEL CONNECTIVITY PERFORMANCE SUITE IN YOUR SETUP''

How to solve?

asusx670e.gif

3 REPLIES 3

AG1
Level 8

Unfortunately same problem here. Any solutions?
Never hat a problem before, only with this new driver from the Asus website.

Black_Reaper001
Level 7

Uninstall the Intel® Connectivity Performance Suite and the related drivers (icpscomponent and icpsextension) from the Device Manager and the Control Panel, and reboot your system.

Download and install the Intel@Connectivity Performance Suite for Intel@ Wireless Products from the Intel website
If the installation fails, try to install a previous version of the Intel@Connectivity Performance Suite, such as 21.22.1168
or rollback the update from device manager

AG1
Level 8

The previous version of the driver works perfectly fine, but this is what I expected, since the previous driver was without the performance suite. The new driver also works, but only the driver! When are you google for the intel connectivity performance suite I can’t find that it’s compatible with AMD systems. Does it work for everyone else with an AM5 motherboard? Or is it maybe a mistake also to include the suite and not only the driver on the Asus download page for the x670e-e?