cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF X670E PLUS + 6000 MHZ 32*2 GSKİLL RAM BOOT ISSUES

Aiko1905
Level 7

Hello, I have build a new pc. After I press the power button computer waits around 30 sec like an idle mod, during this time orange light appear on motherboard. After 30 sec. windows screen appears.

My question how can I move away this 30 sec. I have just found my motherboard doesnt support 6000 mhz ram. Should I change the rams or is there any other way?

My motherboard: TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS 

Ram: GSKILL 64GB (2x32GB) Trident Z5 RGB 6000MHz CL30 DDR5 1.4V

The page I check https://www.asus.com/motherboards-components/motherboards/tuf-gaming/tuf-gaming-x670e-plus/helpdesk_...

I updated the bios and just changed the xmp settings. Windows is uefi mode

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BrockLanders
Level 7

Not sure if you already solved your issue, but i'll give my fix incase you haven't. I have the same memory and board. The long boot time issue for me is that there are 2 separate memory context restore bios options. The trick is to disable MCR in AI Tweaks, but enable MCR in Advanced/AMD CBS/UMC options. Also make sure to enable Power Down in AI Tweaks/( forgot the section it's in, but it has DRAM timings in it).

Try those settings first. If still a no go, then disable MCR in advanced, and enable MCR in AI Tweaks.

I was originally getting 70 second boot up time. After those changes, i got it down to 10 seconds, and i was then stable enough to enable EXPO.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

beat_g
Level 7

did you try to clear the CMOS after  you flashed the new bios?
I had some strange boot issues with my B650E board that seemed to be related to my ram, and flashing the latest version (1410) did not solve them. I tried a bunch of stuff, but nothing worked, until i cleard the cmos and now my pc starts fast and all the issues are gone.
if clearing the cmos is sucessful, you will have to enter the bios with F1 to confirm you current device configuration on the first start.
If this works, try using Expo profile for your ram. but at a lower speed like 5600MT

RIG1: ASUS ROG Strix GA35 (G35DX-CH031R)
RIG2: Custom PC with Asus Rog Strix B650E-E Gaming WiFi

BrockLanders
Level 7

Not sure if you already solved your issue, but i'll give my fix incase you haven't. I have the same memory and board. The long boot time issue for me is that there are 2 separate memory context restore bios options. The trick is to disable MCR in AI Tweaks, but enable MCR in Advanced/AMD CBS/UMC options. Also make sure to enable Power Down in AI Tweaks/( forgot the section it's in, but it has DRAM timings in it).

Try those settings first. If still a no go, then disable MCR in advanced, and enable MCR in AI Tweaks.

I was originally getting 70 second boot up time. After those changes, i got it down to 10 seconds, and i was then stable enough to enable EXPO.

This works! it decreased around 20 sec at least. Thanks. but after bios update all setting are reset. I will try again

Aiko1905
Level 7

I am not solved the issue, I clear the cmos, result is the same. I will try that when I am avaible.

did you change any settings after clearting the CMOS, or did you try stock settings first?

RIG1: ASUS ROG Strix GA35 (G35DX-CH031R)
RIG2: Custom PC with Asus Rog Strix B650E-E Gaming WiFi