cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF GAMING B650-PLUS WIFI: Wifi driver cannot be installed

XRAI
Level 7

I would like to install the Wifi driver on my new TUF GAMING B650-PLUS WIFI. Bios version is 1410 beta installed. Windows 11 Pro is freshly installed. The WLAN controller is activated in the bios.
I downloaded the latest driver from the Asus website. I unpacked the ZIP file, when I double-click the exe, I am asked whether I want to allow the installation, but then nothing happens. There is no running process visible in Task Manager. Disabled the blocked list for vulnerable drivers in device security.

Does anyone have any ideas what else I can do?

5 REPLIES 5

tade
Level 7

Hi,

I observed the same problem. I was able to fix it, by using a different driver they provide. It seems the first driver MTK WiFi driver 3.3.0.713 For Windows 10/11 64-bit. does not fit for the specific main board. But using show all on the official driver page you can also download Realtek RTL8852BE WiFi driver V6001.15.124.0 For Windows 10/11 64-bit. (direct download)

The same problem I also had with the bluetooth driver, here also using the Realtek version helped.

Regards,
Tade

you saved me

JRodTech23
Level 7

Hi I just have the same issue and wanted to ask you if you could solve it out? 

thanks 

XRAI
Level 7

Hi,

You have to install Armory Crate first, you can select the drivers there and then it works. 
It just doesn't work without the software.

tade
Level 7

Have you checked, which driver you installed in the end?