cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF Gaming B650 Plus speaker fill missing

UbergamR
Level 8

Hey guys!

Im using the MOBO named in the subject (TUF Gaming B650 Plus). At first i tryed installing the drivers from the asus support page. From there i didnt get any software to try and configure the sound so i looked for some answers and found Mokichu-s thread (https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/intel-700-600-series/drivers-realtek-audio-intel-2xx-3xx-4xx-5xx-6xx-7...) from where i downloaded the Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS AP) , since the tech spec page (https://www.asus.com/motherboards-components/motherboards/tuf-gaming/tuf-gaming-b650-plus/techspec/) says under the software features section that it has "DTS Audio Processing". After installing that and the realtek audio control from the apps, i had the software to configure audio at last but i have absolutely no options to turn on speaker fill, there are nothing even like that in the software, nor in the windows options.
I'm using windows 10 latest and greatest and i try to use 5.1 with the absent speaker fill.

no speaker fill anywhereno speaker fill anywhereversion of the driverversion of the driver
The DTS app is just terrible, you can only enable it and some basic eq, but it makes my games sound bleak so i uninstalled it, it also doesnt have any options for speaker fill.

Please help!

8 REPLIES 8

UbergamR
Level 8

please help

ASUS we just want our Speaker Fill enhancement back!

speaker fill.jpg

john1272
Level 9

Yep brand new $500 Z790 Motherboard with Realtek 7.1 audio and no Speaker Fill option to listen to music on all horns what a ****** waste of money, very poor driver support on the part of Asus.

UbergamR
Level 8

please help

UbergamR
Level 8

please help

UbergamR
Level 8

please help

UbergamR
Level 8

Like seriously, i cant listen to music on my 5.1 because only the stereo 2.0 front speakers give off sound, HELP ME

UbergamR
Level 8

please help...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................