cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble installing multiple drivers (Motherboard Strix x670e-f gaming wifi)

slushy
Level 7

Hi all,

I have installed Windows on my freshly build PC and I am currently trying to install all the drivers from the products own page: ROG STRIX X670E-E GAMING WIFI | ROG STRIX X670E-E GAMING WIFI | Gaming Motherboards|ROG - Republic o...

The Bluetooth driver as well as the WiFi driver simply do not react when I try to execute them. 

I have downloaded them from the official link above. 

Nothing seems to work: I have restarted multiple times, installed all the latest Windows Updates, run the installers as administrator...

When googling this issue, I found several people reporting the same issues but I was unable to find a fix or solution for this. 

Please help me as I really want to use the WiFi and Bluetooth on my new PC, as both of these features were also a reason for me to go with it. 

#x670e-f

2 REPLIES 2

slushy
Level 7

I want to add that I have also tried to download said drivers via Armoury Crate but there the downloads simply will not start when clicking accept. 

jbareham
Level 8

I have a Strix X670E-A board and had a similar issue. I looked at the device code and realised that my version of the board is fitted with AMD WiFi and Bluetooth, only the Ethernet connection is Intel. Even Asus support insisted for an unrelated problem that they were all Intel until I  proved to them it wasn't.

Best option is to look at your Device Manager in Windows and see if there are any Unknown devices or entries in the Other devices section. Follow the advice here to identify the manufacturer, if it is AMD then I would suggest you download the AMD Bluetooth and Wifi drivers for either the X670E-A or X670-F board which may work

https://kb.iu.edu/d/axut