cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random reboot of X670E

Grigoriy86
Level 8

Hello, I have been having a problem with the system randomly rebooting when idle for 5 months now. Most often this happens when distributing a torrent, no matter on HDD or NVME. There is no problem with workload, nor with games. about once a day when the torrent is running. A torrent can work reliably for a week. The CPU passes any memory tests - prime core cycler tests, benchmarks, LinX, Test Mem and others. I tried all available BIOS versions, including beta. Please help! Thank you!

7500F

Strix X670E-A

3070ti

F5-6000J3636F16GX2-RS5k

Nvme samsung 970 evo plus 1TB

HDD Ultrastar 8tb

DARK POWER PRO 11 | 1000W

4 REPLIES 4

crashworldtk
Level 9

There are a few threads about abrupt shutdowns. I am experiencing something similar with my X670E build.

lordberti
Level 11

I have no problems, my PC is on almost all day. I have the latest BIOS 2007.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ROG CROSSHAIR X670E EXTREME | ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 OC | G.Skill F5-6000J3040G32GX2-TZ5N | WD Black SN850X | PHANTEKS Glacier One 360 T30 Gen2 | LG OLED42C27LA | Phanteks NV7 | Seasonic PRIME-TX-1300 | Windows 11 Pro.

Grigoriy86
Level 8

Yes, I saw neighboring topics about reboots, but this is not my case, the problem persists.

I'll look for another board to test.

If I disable P2P traffic distribution, the system is more stable and can work for a week.

If, for example, a torrent client is running or simply distributing a game from any P2P client, it will fail within a few hours.

At the same time, it makes no difference NVME or HDD on SATA

Diamonddogs
Level 7

Hello everyone, I encountered the same problem, if you look at the log, it is a problem with the drivers, the solution to the problem lies in the network adapter from Intel, below I will attach a link to solve this problem, I hope it will help  you 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=Ec70-ZHNhsE&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fyastat...