cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProArt X670E 10GBe Ethernet not Connecting Automatically

fahdriyami
Level 10
With the latest drivers installed for the Marvell AQtion 10GBe LAN (3.1.7.0), the adapter needs to be reset manually after every reboot for it to detect a connection.

When Windows 11 is rebooted, the network icon will be a globe (not connected), until I go into Windows Settings, and disable then enable the network adapter. Only then will it detect a connection after a few seconds. It's annoying to have to do this every time I power up or restart my PC.

This is a fresh install of Windows 11 and all the drivers are installed and up-to-date as per Device Manager and Armoury Crate. The adapter IP assignment and DNS are all set to Automatic (DHCP). Once connected there is no issue at all.

Hopefully this can be fixed in a future driver update.
6 REPLIES 6

Tyberious
Level 9
I had a similar issue. Try going to device manager and open the 10G NIC click advanced tab and disable both Recv Segment Coalescing ipv4 and ipv6 and see if this helps.

Tyberious wrote:
I had a similar issue. Try going to device manager and open the 10G NIC click advanced tab and disable both Recv Segment Coalescing ipv4 and ipv6 and see if this helps.

Didnt work unfortunately. I disabled them and restarted but the issue persists. Upon reboot it says 'Unidentified network' and doesnt connect. Disabling and enabling the adapter gets it to connect.

In the meantime, I created a batch file with the following commands and set it to run automatically on startup as administrator:

@echo on
netsh interface set interface "Ethernet 2" DISABLED
timeout /t 5
netsh interface set interface "Ethernet 2" ENABLED

Basically, it disables the adapter "Ethernet 2", waits 5 seconds, then enables it.

This will save me from having to go into Windows Settings and resetting the adapter manually every reboot. At least until an official fix is released.

fahdriyami
Level 10

This is still an issue BTW. Recently did a fresh install of Windows after upgrading to Zen 4 X3D and the issue persists.

I really hope it gets fixed.

Hello fahdriyami,

I see you've found a work around.

I don't know if this would help but, when you boot up and it doesn't connect to the internet, try running the windows internet troubleshooter and see if it applies an automatic fix.

fractal-zombie
Level 10

check or uncheck sleep mode in device manager under network devices, it's help me.