cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polymo Lighting active while the PC is turned off

LainX84
Level 8
Despite searching far and wide in the BIOS of the motherboard, Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Hero, I could not find a way to turn off the Polymo Lighting that remains on despite the PC being turned off.
Here are some images :

4 REPLIES 4

Hivemind
Level 8
Set "When system is in sleep, hibernate or soft off states" to Off or always off

Hivemind wrote:
Set "When system is in sleep, hibernate or soft off states" to Off or always off

I tried doing what you tell me but the "Polymo Lighting" only turns off if I go to stanby/hibernation. If I turn off the PC instead it stays on.

sehlat
Level 10
I ran into this issue on my Rampage Extreme VI Omega. This is what worked for me. Since my power supply is ErP compatible, I enabled that in my BIOS. Here's the post about how to do it. If that doesn't work, there are some other suggestions in the same thread.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?52422-HOW-TO-Turning-off-All-motherboar-lights-when-shut-d...

I confirm that by enabling the ErP (S4+S5) the Polymo Lighting actually turns off and stays off. Of course I lose the "charging" function when the PC is off on the extra front USB Type C port powered by the 6 PIN PCI-E cable but it is not a problem.