Level 40

Hi everyone,

- AMD|MediaTek WiFi Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - RZ7xx (MT7925/MT7927) : 5.3.0.1463 WHQL [28/12/2023]
Drivers - RZ6xx (MT7921/MT7922) : 3.3.0.972 WHQL [26/02/2024]
Download - RZ7xx (MT7925/MT7927) : Link
Download - RZ6xx (MT7921/MT7922) : Link

Install/Update Process :

- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager > Right-click on your AMD|MediaTek WiFi device > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software
- Browse... > Select the extracted drivers folder (WiFi_AMD-MediaTek_v...) > Next

- AMD|MediaTek Bluetooth Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - RZ7xx (MT7925/MT7927) : 1.1037.0.399 WHQL [13/12/2023]
Drivers - RZ6xx (MT7921/MT7922) : 1.1037.0.412 WHQL [21/02/2024]
Download - RZ7xx (MT7925/MT7927) : Link
Download - RZ6xx (MT7921/MT7922) : Link

Install/Update Process :

- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager > Right-click on your AMD|MediaTek BT device > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software
- Browse... > Select the extracted drivers folder (BT_AMD-MediaTek_v...) > Next

OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
Hardware requirements : AMD|MediaTek WiFi/Bluetooth controller.

TIPS :

If you want to manage the drivers (remove old/unused drivers for example) that you have in your Windows DriverStore
Use Driver Store Explorer (Right click on "Rapr.exe" > Run as administrator).

If you want better interrupts delivery latency
Enable MSI (Message Signaled-based Interrupts) mode on all your supported devices (see the column "supported modes") with
MSI Mode Utility (Right click on "MSI_Mode_Utility_v3.exe" > Run as administrator).
123 REPLIES 123

My mistake and apologies for posting laptop issues in this thread 🙏

I finally figured out what was wrong with Wifi latency, but I would like to share it here, in case this might concern also DIY setups

The culprit was the "Wifi SmartConnect" option, available in the MyASUS app
If this option is enabled, it creates regularly every 15s or so, huge latency spikes. Totally inconsistent for gaming platforms. 100% reproducible.
Googled this, and found immediately another thread dated 1 year ago on Reddit, stating the same issue with SmartConnect option...

Hope it helps!

ASUS G713PV Ryzen 9 7845HX, NVidia 4060 8GB, 32GB RAM, 1920x1080 144Hz G-Sync
Workarounds set for stability: W11 Hibernate disabled: powercfg /h off (NO sleep Freeze/reboots) W11 Core isolation disabled (NO flickers) W11 HD audio driver instead of nVidia HD audio driver (NO Crakling/unstable HDMI sound) GHelper (Lightweight and stable)

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- AMD|MediaTek WiFi Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 3.3.0.808 WHQL [12/05/2023]

Thread updated.

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- AMD|MediaTek Bluetooth Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 1.1034.0.326 WHQL [12/05/2023]

Thread updated.

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- AMD|MediaTek Bluetooth Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 1.1034.0.328 WHQL [16/05/2023]

Thread updated.

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

Drivers : 3.3.0.825 WHQL [28/06/2023]

Thread updated.

chimi
Level 7

hey bro how can i dl again my adapter

chimi
Level 7

Hello how to download as adapter suddenly deleted my mtk wifi i tried many possible solutions but cant i hope you can help me

BasedMajid
Level 8

//

BasedMajid
Level 8

*I posted this on another thread but I decided to repost it here aswell since people are having the same issue*

I wanted to share a solution I recently found to a persistent issue with my MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card that was causing random disconnections of both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and at times, the card would disappear from the driver list.

I had tried various troubleshooting methods, including updating drivers and seeking advice from online forums, but nothing seemed to work. The problem persisted, and it was frustrating, to say the least.

Then, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I opened up my Asus TUF F15 laptop, carefully disconnected the MediaTek adapter, and gently cleaned it with a soft cloth. After ensuring it was clean and free of any debris, I reinserted it securely back into its slot.

I also noticed that the SSD was positioned on top of the Wi-Fi adapter, potentially causing interference. To address this, I moved the SSD to the second slot, creating some physical separation between the two components.

To my relief, these actions seemed to do the trick. The MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card has been functioning flawlessly since then. No more random disconnections, no more disappearing from the driver list, and my Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections are stable and reliable.

I hope this experience and solution may be of help to others facing similar issues with their MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 cards. Sometimes, it's not just about software updates or driver fixes; a little hands-on maintenance can make all the difference.

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

Drivers - RZ6xx (MT7921/MT7922) : 3.3.0.852 WHQL [11/08/2023]

Thread updated.