Level 40

Hi everyone,

- AMD|MediaTek WiFi Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - RZ7xx (MT7925/MT7927) : 5.3.0.1463 WHQL [28/12/2023]
Drivers - RZ6xx (MT7921/MT7922) : 3.3.0.972 WHQL [26/02/2024]
Download - RZ7xx (MT7925/MT7927) : Link
Download - RZ6xx (MT7921/MT7922) : Link

Install/Update Process :

- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager > Right-click on your AMD|MediaTek WiFi device > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software
- Browse... > Select the extracted drivers folder (WiFi_AMD-MediaTek_v...) > Next

- AMD|MediaTek Bluetooth Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - RZ7xx (MT7925/MT7927) : 1.1037.0.399 WHQL [13/12/2023]
Drivers - RZ6xx (MT7921/MT7922) : 1.1037.0.412 WHQL [21/02/2024]
Download - RZ7xx (MT7925/MT7927) : Link
Download - RZ6xx (MT7921/MT7922) : Link

Install/Update Process :

- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager > Right-click on your AMD|MediaTek BT device > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software
- Browse... > Select the extracted drivers folder (BT_AMD-MediaTek_v...) > Next

OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
Hardware requirements : AMD|MediaTek WiFi/Bluetooth controller.

TIPS :

If you want to manage the drivers (remove old/unused drivers for example) that you have in your Windows DriverStore
Use Driver Store Explorer (Right click on "Rapr.exe" > Run as administrator).

If you want better interrupts delivery latency
Enable MSI (Message Signaled-based Interrupts) mode on all your supported devices (see the column "supported modes") with
MSI Mode Utility (Right click on "MSI_Mode_Utility_v3.exe" > Run as administrator).
123 REPLIES 123

damianwilku@poczta.fm wrote:
Hi

I still have a problem with high latency. Playing online games is almost impossible.
I read on almost every forum that everyone with a mediatek card has problems. I bought an Asus Adventeg edition laptop and I wonder how you can put such a weak card in such a laptop. I've tried almost everything, and the new drivers didn't help either. You have any ideas?

Thats what i try so far :

-Update drivers
-Place the laptop next to the wireless AP/router (or as close as possible)
-Disabling Wi-Fi 6 (dropping back to 802.11ac Wi-Fi 5)
-I disabled roaming

9/10 times it's not your device that's the problem it's your Wi-Fi AP/Router or your environment is super congested with other Wi-Fi networks. All Wi-Fi networks share the same frequency range and must take turns which increase latency. Make sure your Wi-Fi is set to a channel that is not overlapping with other networks or pick the one with the least noise/overlap.

Tyberious wrote:
9/10 times it's not your device that's the problem it's your Wi-Fi AP/Router or your environment is super congested with other Wi-Fi networks. All Wi-Fi networks share the same frequency range and must take turns which increase latency. Make sure your Wi-Fi is set to a channel that is not overlapping with other networks or pick the one with the least noise/overlap.

I'm really grateful that you're willing to help me, but by all accounts, I'm 1/10 of the time. I checked every channel and it didn't help. If you have any other ideas, I'd love to try them. I don't want to return this laptop because it's great equipment, but these pings are unacceptable. I would like to do everything to solve this problem myself. Thank you again.

I bought a ROG Strix G713IM new in late Dec 2022, with MediaTek MT7921 WiFi adapter and in the 4 weeks of operation the WiFi dropped constantly. All the usual updates and switches were tried during 2 service calls to ASUS. However, it was not at all clear that the drivers for the adapter were older (date:Aug22) when obtained through the conventional means (update driver in device manager or D/L the driver from ASUS site). Having found this thread, I did a manual install of the 3.3.0.723 driver (date:Nov22) and the problem was fixed instantly, no WiFi drop since. It is surprising the ASUS techs did not know of this.

Sharing this as a solution to an issue my laptop developed.

G713QR - Windows 11

Issue: Mediatek wifi card does not start after reboot. Driver update from official armoury or Asus app does not remedy. Wireless card has a ! In device manager and no wifi networks are listed. Literally the card is bricked at this point with no explanation.

After raising a ticket with Asus via the app on the laptop the first answer fixed the problem (Thankyou!).

This driver solves the problem. *

WirelessLan_ROG_MediaTek_Z_V3.00.01.1221_27455.exe *

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/GamingNB/Image/Driver/Networking/27455/WirelessLan_ROG_MediaTek_Z...

This must be a wider problem than just for me.

Exostenza
Level 9
Thanks for this as these drivers are great for my G513QY Advantage Edition with Windows 10 21H2 x64 Professional!

Much appreciated to have more up to date drivers thank the official support page.

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- MediaTek WiFi Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 3.3.0.508 WHQL [10/04/2022]

Thread updated.

Thank you for maintaining threads on these drivers as they are very useful.

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- MediaTek Bluetooth Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 1.723.0.164 WHQL [25/02/2022]

Thread updated.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

- MediaTek Bluetooth Drivers (Drivers Only) :
Drivers : 1.824.1.172 WHQL [08/04/2022]
Download : Link

Thread updated.

I had to install this with the "Have disk..." option. It wouldn't install it with the normal "Update driver" and then pick a folder routine. Any ideas? I have MT7921.

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- MediaTek WiFi Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 3.3.0.541 WHQL [08/05/2022]

Thread updated.