Guys, I think I've found the solution!!!
- Asus ProArt X670 Creator Wifi (BIOS: 1415)
- Ryzen 7950X
- G.SKILL 2x32 GB 6000Mhz (F5-6000J3040G32GX2-TZ5NR)
- Asus RTX 3090
- Zalman Wattera 1200W Gold+
- 1 Samsung 990 Pro 1TB and 1 Samsung 990 Pro 2TB + 1 Toshiba P300 4TB (7200rpm)
I was struggling with a lot of BSOD and constant/random restarts.
What DID NOT work:
- I set the UCLK - MEMCLK
- I set the EXPO I / II / Tweaked
- I set PBO with Level 1 / 2 / 3
- I set my Energie Profile in windows to Ultra performance
- I set my Ram's clocks manually
And all the things above I have tried the steps alone, together, separately, etc...
I was playing with my config for about 34 hours (3 days constantly) but nothing happened.
There was some difference between the settings and somtimes the restarts/BSOD's were less but the problem was still on.
I also tried changing the CPU and the RAMs but nothing were better. (Cpu change to the same modell and the RAM was Corsair vengeance ddr5 5600)
I was absolutely shocked with solution what worked for me.
Windows 10 Pro Revision OS 22H2 (newest) version (revi.cc)
1. I set/leave (BIOS) everything in AUTO mode, I only set the PBO level to 80 C° for safety.
During the installation there were a few BSOD...
2. After the windows Installation I downloded the ARMOUR Crate and then all the drivers from it. (The restarts were still on)
3. I was installing all the other drivers from DriverPack (google if somebody doesn't know), but for me it did not restart the windows after instalation so after it stucked 95% I close the application and restart the system. (The random restarts were still on)
4. I want to install GPU Tweaker III but the system was Lagging so I start to look up, what other fan controll can I use.
!!!Than the SOLUTION for all the stupid BSOD and Restart!!!
I have installed the ASUS AI Suit 3 and something changed.
The system were faster (Like something turned ON or some part of the MB can communicate with another part).
There were no more BSOD and RESTART!!!
I tried with several render engines like, V-ray, Lumion (GPU), D5 render (GPU).
I also did a lot of stress tests for the CPU but NOTHING.
So after 4 days of hard searching after the solution I found the one that worked for me.
Hopefully it will help YOU as well!