cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth broken on X670E Extreme

pratnala
Level 7

The Bluetooth on my X670E Extrem motherboard is unusable. I have tried turning it off and on in BIOS, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers in Windows. Nothing works. Every time I go to add a device, and when I click on the device to pair, it just gives an error, "Try connecting your device again"

What else can I try?

14 REPLIES 14

pratnala
Level 7

X670E Extreme, 7950X CPU

Murph_9000
Level 14

Do you have your WiFi antenna attached to the motherboard?  Despite being described as a WiFi antenna, it's also used for Bluetooth, as it's the same card that does both.

No, I don't have it attached. It connected to the Wi-Fi network without issues, so I didn't think of attaching the antenna. Will attaching the antenna help with my Bluetooth issues?

Murph_9000
Level 14

Yes, the antenna should significantly improve Bluetooth performance (and WiFi).  The antenna is mandatory for both WiFi and Bluetooth; they are unsupported with no antenna connected.

MoKiChU
Level 40

Murph_9000
Level 14

It's an Intel AX210 on the X670 Extreme, same as the X570 Extreme, so [DRIVERS] Intel Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth.

ASUS have 22.190 on the board's downloads, or you can get 22.200 from the above link or from Intel's downloads.  Both of those versions have worked well on my AX210.

I have the latest drivers, yes

Do you have the antenna connected, Murph_9000?