cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIOS v2413 is incompatible with processors with two CCD

roupa_de_trapo
Level 10

@SAFEDISK 

The v2413 BIOS caused great instability and even contaminated the previous version v2412 when I regressed to it. I also noticed slowness when loading the operating system with my XPG GAMMIX S70 BLADE 2T.

The following errors appeared (Q-Leds in the v2413):

• CPU RED LED - ERROR: 2E/17/20/43

After reverting to the previous version V2412, I still have some of the problems (NVME slow and I can't restart, because the computer freezes and the QLED keeps blinking at code 00)

The configuration in the images is with the previous version v2412 that was reinstalled after the new v2413 gave these reported problems.

Spoiler
ZenTimings_6000ZenTimings_6000ONBOARD DEVICES CONFIGONBOARD DEVICES CONFIGASM1061 CONFIGASM1061 CONFIGPCIE LINK SPEEDPCIE LINK SPEEDPCI SUBSYSTEM SETTINGSPCI SUBSYSTEM SETTINGSCPU CONFIGCPU CONFIGNB CONFIGNB CONFIGPREFETCH SETTINGSPREFETCH SETTINGSCPU COMMON OPTIONSCPU COMMON OPTIONSCPU COMMON OPTIONS 2CPU COMMON OPTIONS 2DF COMMON OPTIONSDF COMMON OPTIONSMEMORY ADDRESSINGMEMORY ADDRESSINGDDR POWER OPTIONSDDR POWER OPTIONSDDR SECURITYDDR SECURITYDDR ADDRESSING OPTIONSDDR ADDRESSING OPTIONSDDR MEMORY FEATURESDDR MEMORY FEATURESNBIO COMMON OPTIONSNBIO COMMON OPTIONSGFX CONFIGGFX CONFIGNBIO AUDIO CONFIGNBIO AUDIO CONFIGNBIO AUDIO CONFIG 2NBIO AUDIO CONFIG 2SMU COMMON OPTIONSSMU COMMON OPTIONSSMU COMMON OPTIONS 2SMU COMMON OPTIONS 2DDR5 TAPDDR5 TAPDDR5 NITRO OPTIONSDDR5 NITRO OPTIONSDDR5 NITRO TRAININGDDR5 NITRO TRAININGVDDG VOLTAGEVDDG VOLTAGEAI TWEAKERAI TWEAKERPBOPBOPER CORE BOOST CLOCK LIMITPER CORE BOOST CLOCK LIMITCURVE OPTIMIZERCURVE OPTIMIZERGFX CURVE OPTIMIZERGFX CURVE OPTIMIZERDIGI PLUS VRMDIGI PLUS VRMSOC UNCORE OC MODESOC UNCORE OC MODETWEAKERS PARADISETWEAKERS PARADISECORE FLEXCORE FLEXAI FEATURESAI FEATURESAI TWEAKER 2AI TWEAKER 2ADVANCED MEMORY VOLTAGESADVANCED MEMORY VOLTAGESSECURE BOOTSECURE BOOTBOOT CONFIGBOOT CONFIGDDR5 OPTIONSDDR5 OPTIONSNVME CONTROLLER INFONVME CONTROLLER INFODDR MEMORY MBISTDDR MEMORY MBISTDDR DATA EYEDDR DATA EYEDDR5 LENGHT 8XDDR5 LENGHT 8X
0 REPLIES 0