cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X570 problem in Microfone!

maxwgod
Level 7
I have a problem with the microphone volume. It is decreasing alone! (Not 100%) I removed the "Allow apps to take sole control of this device" option, but it still decreases on its own. With the generic microsoft driver it works normal (minus the level of sensitivity that does nothing). I installed the Realtek 2019 driver from the official page and nothing. I installed the forum driver here (06/2020 - 6.0.8975.) and also the same thing. I don't know why but this Windows 10 2004 ruined everything lol. Try: 100% microfone and +30db.. When you say something ... he will think he is too loud and will slow down on his own. And worse ... there are times when it decreases and does not show that it has decreased. It just gets too low. It only "normalizes" when you "lower" because it was already at the maximum right.
Does anyone have any solution for not changing the microphone level alone?
6 REPLIES 6

joscasle
Level 7
Same problem on Asus ROG Strix B550-E

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

Try by disabling the volume stabilizer in SS3 (RECORD STUDIO > ON MY VOICE).

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

Try by disabling the volume stabilizer in SS3 (RECORD STUDIO > ON MY VOICE).

Nop, no change. Same problem.

joscasle wrote:
Nop, no change. Same problem.

- Try by disabling totally ON MY VOICE feature.
- If don't work better, try by disabling Signal Enhancements of your Recording device (Right click on your Sound tray icon > Sound > Recording tab > Right click on your Recording device > Properties > Advanced tab > Signal Enhancements : Uncheck the Enable audio enhancements box.
- If don't work better, sorry, open a ticket at ASUS Support (since the issue also occurs with the drivers from the support page of your motherboard).

MoKiChU wrote:
- Try by disabling totally ON MY VOICE feature.
- If don't work better, try by disabling Signal Enhancements of your Recording device (Right click on your Sound tray icon > Sound > Recording tab > Right click on your Recording device > Properties > Advanced tab > Signal Enhancements : Uncheck the Enable audio enhancements box.
- If don't work better, sorry, open a ticket at ASUS Support (since the issue also occurs with the drivers from the support page of your motherboard).

It doesn't change anything. I already tested it by deactivating everything, because I know that even if the sonicstudio iii is turned off, if any submenu is on, it is still on sometimes. I also went to the Windows Audio Manager. I realized that the driver is really bad. Because when you change the bottom, the Sensitivity, (or deactivating/ switching) until it returns to normal. But it gets bad all the time when you say "loud". I don't know why but the driver is not detecting that it is to be isolated.
(The image is not the original, because mine is another language. But I got an equal. Microphone not 100%.. Tested in Discord WEB and Skype WEB, Chrome and Edge new.)

I have already opened support, but my region does not know how to solve it, claiming that it is Realtek's problem and not theirs (Asus). At most, they tell me to send the product to try some solution. I just bought it .. I will not be without a computer just because of a bad driver kk