cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X470 Prime Pro, intermittent on and off Black screen in BIOS

UNIKO
Level 7
Hello,

So I upgraded from a X370 mobo to a X470 (Just for aesthetic and RGB headers to compliment better my theme ) here is the things everything worked fines at initial setup, once I updated to first release BIOS it started giving me a on and off black screen at the BIOS (at least that's where I notice it ) I have updated a couple more BIOS since but I still have the issue . Everything else work fine its just the issue with the BIOS Screen computer seems to be working fine. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Set up
X470 Prime
1st Gen. Ryzen
gtx 1080 TI
3 REPLIES 3

UNIKO
Level 7
Could one of the admin/ Asus point me in the right direction ..or shouls I contact Asus support?

neikosr0x
Level 7
UNIKO wrote:
Hello,

So I upgraded from a X370 mobo to a X470 (Just for aesthetic and RGB headers to compliment better my theme ) here is the things everything worked fines at initial setup, once I updated to first release BIOS it started giving me a on and off black screen at the BIOS (at least that's where I notice it ) I have updated a couple more BIOS since but I still have the issue . Everything else work fine its just the issue with the BIOS Screen computer seems to be working fine. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Set up
X470 Prime
1st Gen. Ryzen
gtx 1080 TI

if you have some corsair link stuff or asus monitoring stuff uninstall it try that.

No Corsair stuff only the Asus Aura for the RGB