cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
215 Views
1,118 REPLIES 1,118

So, non-WiFi C7H got an update too https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-CROSSHAIR-VII-HERO/HelpDesk_Download/
But it's not 1004, I guess, or the would tell that in the description. What is the point to release 1003, while everyone waiting for 1004? Really, Asus?

EZ_PC_TECH wrote:
So, non-WiFi C7H got an update too https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-CROSSHAIR-VII-HERO/HelpDesk_Download/
But it's not 1004, I guess, or the would tell that in the description. What is the point to release 1003, while everyone waiting for 1004? Really, Asus?


Yes it is NOT 1004...

Ryo_z
Level 9
https://www.asus.com/au/Motherboards/ROG-CROSSHAIR-VI-EXTREME/HelpDesk_BIOS/

where is the new BIOS for c6h non wifi? c6e already get it.

Trylen
Level 7
for the CH6 wifi
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM4/CROSSHAIR-VI-HERO/CROSSHAIR-VI-HERO-ASUS-7601.zip
also if you use the ez update from the bios, it'll detect the 7601.. how I got it.

Trylen wrote:
for the CH6 wifi
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM4/CROSSHAIR-VI-HERO/CROSSHAIR-VI-HERO-ASUS-7601.zip
also if you use the ez update from the bios, it'll detect the 7601.. how I got it.


It seems the non wi fi version, this is the wifi:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM4/ROG_CROSSHAIR_VI_HERO_WI-FI_AC/ROG-CROSSHAIR-VI-HERO...

Both seem to still be with agesa 1003 ABBA and not 1004; what changes compared to the 7501?

Duvar
Level 7
Version 2901 now available for X470 C7H WIFI BUT WITHOUT AGESA 1004....
I am speechless...

bloot
Level 9
1601 seems exactly the same as 0075

No full power cycle after reboot, no beeps when setting high ram frequencies and fan stop fix

Ryo_z
Level 9
7601 cold boot also work like 0075? so this means it include dram oc patch.

Ryo_z wrote:
7601 cold boot also work like 0075? so this means it include dram oc patch.


Post, boot and reboot works well with 7601, very similar to 0075.