cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1,118 REPLIES 1,118

The 0075 BIOS is more unstable than the 0002 modified BIOS in 3700x with 5700xt.

Lentis
Level 7
Just upgrade to 0075, boost is corret for my 3700X.
But are we back to the "old" ITE IT 8665 instead of WMI?

bloot
Level 9
CPU Package Power readings still bugged on 0075 bios (3900X)

bloot wrote:
CPU Package Power readings still bugged on 0075 bios (3900X)

The CPU package power (SMU) reading in C6H/C7H has been like this since the first release of BIOS for ZEN2, not sure whether it is a bug?

Same thing also happen to PPT(CPU) and TDC(CPU) reading in ryzen master, it will always show the same value regardless of total CPU usage.

is still problem with cold boot?

Ryo_z wrote:
CPU package power (SMU) reading in C6H/C7H has been like this since the first release of BIOS for ZEN2, not sure whether it is a bug?

The same thing also happen to PPT(CPU) and TDC(CPU) reading in Ryzen Master, it will always show the same value regardless of total CPU usage.

Yes it is, it should read somehting similar to cpu+vsoc power. And I guess ppt and tdc bug is related to the same.

mikev190
Level 9
I have the same CPU package power (SMU) bug and PPT + TDC incorrect readings. This needs to be fixed once and for all

noko59
Level 7
C6H, 0075 is working well. The only thing I see is that all core boost is lower than what I could achieve with 0002 + new SMU package. I cannot duplicate the results captured in this video for all core with 0075, it is about 100hz slower for all core and about 100points less in CB20:

https://youtu.be/byseavnbvjQ

bloot
Level 9
Mmm it looks like a hardware failure, not sure which component is causing those bsods. I'm on 0075 beta since shamino shared it and have had no problems at all, pbo auto, -0.1V core, -0.075V soc, 4x8GB 3800MHz C16 mem and 1900MHz FCLK.

The strange thing is that most of BSoD when I use Chrome or Edge to watch videos
But I never get BSoD when I play games(Bios 7401)

Different bios version have different chances to BSoD

My motherboard, memory and CPU are new buy
Is it possible that memory compatibility problem?
Does anyone use the same Micron ballistix sport lt 3200 memory+C6H as me?

THX:)