cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1,118 REPLIES 1,118

mikev190
Level 9
Which AGESA does the 0001 C6H beta bios use? I'm having boost issues and that is the only bios I haven't tried

So are those considered to be Betas?

mikev190 wrote:
Which AGESA does the 0001 C6H beta bios use? I'm having boost issues and that is the only bios I haven't tried

mikev190 wrote:

Try Bios 7304 that was posted on page 25. its the ABB one. Lower boost, but should fix most posting issues. It solved my 07 post code the other bioses had for me.

zemaj wrote:
Try Bios 7304 that was posted on page 25. its the ABB one. Lower boost, but should fix most posting issues. It solved my 07 post code the other bioses had for me.

It's not ABB, only AB. It's same as 7302 just with the 07 code fixes.

Best boosting BIOS was 7106 with AGESA 1.0.0.2, but that does have other issues.

I put up with slightly lower boost, for fixed issues. I'm sure AMD will fix boosting again in a future AGESA.

CH6 Ex

I have problem within boot into windows with bios 7201 AGESA 1.0.0.2, but work fine with beta bios 7203 AGESA 1.0.0.3AB no problem at all.

I happy to wait AGESA 1.0.0.3ABB from Asus ^^

zemaj wrote:

I'm running 7304 at the moment. None of the current C6H bios allow my chip to boost properly. They never hit 4.2ghz and in games it is less than 4.1ghz.

I can do 4.1ghz at 1.25v and 4.2ghz at 1.35v so the chip is capable. PBO and autoOC doesn't work either. I'm hoping the ABB patch fixes it as I'm not the only one and TheStilt also found an issue with boosting and reported it to AMD.

mikev190 wrote:
I'm running 7304 at the moment. None of the current C6H bios allow my chip to boost properly. They never hit 4.2ghz and in games it is less than 4.1ghz.

I can do 4.1ghz at 1.25v and 4.2ghz at 1.35v so the chip is capable. PBO and autoOC doesn't work either. I'm hoping the ABB patch fixes it as I'm not the only one and TheStilt also found an issue with boosting and reported it to AMD.

ABB won't fix boosting, it's only for the RDRAND/RDSEED (Destiny 2 and Linux systemd) patch.

You'll probably have to wait for 1.0.0.4+ to get boosting back to 1.0.0.2 levels or better.

alexp999 wrote:
ABB won't fix boosting, it's only for the RDRAND/RDSEED (Destiny 2 and Linux systemd) patch.

You'll probably have to wait for 1.0.0.4+ to get boosting back to 1.0.0.2 levels or better.

Even 1.0.0.2 didn't boost properly nor did PBO work. But that's a shame, I will just have to wait

Are there any plans to add PCH fan control to X570 BIOS? My PC is built for silence and this fan is the loudest part of my system. It would be great to have some sort of control.