cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1,118 REPLIES 1,118

Hmmm Is the 1 wrapped in a red circle next to my avatar, mail or a strike for being unhappy about being an unpaid beta tester? There sure isn't any messages there.....
Go ahead and sell me... "things take time and pay windows are fleeting"..... You surely snapped my money up in record time
Kiddos never early adopt because all these people lie.

bigtop1967
Level 9
I get the impression Shamino only works on ROG boards.

ASUS have stopped the update to AGESA 1003AB because it's really buggy. Some of us got a beta to play with and have gone back to previous version. This isn't their fault.

Those that have the update, have all the bugs those of us with betas experienced.

Bios with Combo 1002 are the most stable (for most users) currently.
About me: I am dyslexic and DO occasionally miss things!

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary, and those that don't.
F people in 10 don't understand hexadecimal

I use 7302 since it came out and absolutely perfect ! No more C5 sheet ! Even 3800c12 bios is loadable, absolutely issue free !
I really love this board, never has any issues before that C5 thing but it's gone now so fabulous days coming again ! Thanks Your work, made this board perfect again !! :cool:

Alpi

c6h wifi [8][] issue is still present with latest bios

very annoying every time I try to boot up after previous shutdown

any news about update on B350 boards? 3600 only able to run at 3.9 all core boost

KeithMyers
Level 7
I have had to disconnect my radiator fans from the cpu header as the 2501 BIOS keeps turning all the motherboard fan headers completely off. All fans stop running and then the computer reboots with a cpu overtemp error. Once you acknowledge the error with the F1 key, the headers get 12V again. The 2501 BIOS is very broken.

noko59
Level 7
C6H and 7302 with 3900x is a fantastic bios, 32gb of memory at 3733mhz with four sticks of B-Die passes MemTestpro for over 500% coverage. My cpu is boosting to above 4.5ghz, in CineBench 20, single thread you see two cores at times at 4.516ghz. Running pcie 4x a Radeon 5770XT. Thanks ASUS!

noko59 wrote:
C6H and 7302 with 3900x is a fantastic bios, 32gb of memory at 3733mhz with four sticks of B-Die passes MemTestpro for over 500% coverage. My cpu is boosting to above 4.5ghz, in CineBench 20, single thread you see two cores at times at 4.516ghz. Running pcie 4x a Radeon 5770XT. Thanks ASUS!

I am on the same CPU/mobo/BIOS combo but with 2x8 GB 3200MHz CL14 Samsung B-die RAM (FlareX). I am seeing very high temps with my Noctua NH-U12S and so I ordered a Noctua NH-U14S. Which cooler are you using?

I guess AutoOC and PBO are both on?

After further using my new PC there are BSODs, and radnom restarts while just surfing.
I have a brand new nvme with fresh windows install. BIOS I am using i 7201.
CPU is not manualy OC, just PBO, and RAM is on DOCP.
I will try once more betas that Shamino provided and report results.

EDIT: Updated to 7304, did a Clear CMOS via the backplate button.
I will report if I still have this random restarts/BSODs.

neuromancer88 wrote:
I am on the same CPU/mobo/BIOS combo but with 2x8 GB 3200MHz CL14 Samsung B-die RAM (FlareX). I am seeing very high temps with my Noctua NH-U12S and so I ordered a Noctua NH-U14S. Which cooler are you using?

I guess AutoOC and PBO are both on?
I am using a custom loop, you can see on my second images that the cores voltages are being lowered for less used cores. I would recommend that you confirm the core voltages are being reduced. Some set a fix voltage which unless you have significant cooling will cause overheating. Just PB, Performance Boost and no PBO (Performance Boost Overclock).