cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1,118 REPLIES 1,118

Nice nice nice. I’m using a B450i and these are finally out.

Any chance of one for the x470-f?

new bee here

i have a pair of gskill 3200 c14 bdie ram for amd. I cannot use two memory even dual channel or single. That must stuck at C5
Tried 7302 and 7304, increase boot voltage. The ram have no problem when I using ryzen 1700.

hhpower wrote:
new bee here

i have a pair of gskill 3200 c14 bdie ram for amd. I cannot use two memory even dual channel or single. That must stuck at C5
Tried 7302 and 7304, increase boot voltage. The ram have no problem when I using ryzen 1700.

Have you set the Ram Boot Voltage as well? It's in the power menu where the LLC settings are.

Also lower your ProcODT to at least 40ohms
About me: I am dyslexic and DO occasionally miss things!

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary, and those that don't.
F people in 10 don't understand hexadecimal

bigtop1967 wrote:
Have you set the Ram Boot Voltage as well? It's in the power menu where the LLC settings are.

Also lower your ProcODT to at least 40ohms

Thanks and Yes, I read your sharing about procodt, I set to 30ohms . The procedure is I use single memory boot up to enter bios change it, the ram boot voltage I also raised to 1.45v.
I may go to buy msi gaming x570 carbon wifi tomorrow then give a try again.

hhpower wrote:
Thanks and Yes, I read your sharing about procodt, I set to 30ohms . The procedure is I use single memory boot up to enter bios change it, the ram boot voltage I also raised to 1.45v.
I may go to buy msi gaming x570 carbon wifi tomorrow then give a try again.

If you have a problem with booting and you are sure that it's related to RAM, try to set the timings manually. Remember that TRC is a multiple of TRFC. Rise TRFC adding to it TRC. For instance, if your TRC is 36 and TRFC is 468, sum 468 and 36 and set TRFC to 504.
Also, try to rise TRTP and TRWDWR by 2, or set it to auto.
Use Ryzen Calc to determine RTT. It has a huge impact on your ability to POST.
Also, try to rise the tRCDRD by +1, it will help with stability and will allow lower voltages.
Hope it will help since I managed to fix this issue. Let me know if it works for you, and if not, we'll dig further.

P.S.: 1.45V is awfully high and there is no need in that high voltage, especially for daily usage. While the RAM sticks don't care much about voltages below 1.9, you put too much strain on the memory controller. I'm running 3666 with very tight timing at only 1.36-1.365V without any single error. Too high voltage affects system stability in a bad way. If you raised the voltage by +0.1V and it's still doesn't POST - lower it back and look for the problem in another place.

EZ_PC_TECH wrote:
If you have a problem with booting and you are sure that it's related to RAM, try to set the timings manually. Remember that TRC is a multiple of TRFC. Rise TRFC adding to it TRC. For instance, if your TRC is 36 and TRFC is 468, sum 468 and 36 and set TRFC to 504.
Also, try to rise TRTP and TRWDWR by 2, or set it to auto.
Use Ryzen Calc to determine RTT. It has a huge impact on your ability to POST.
Also, try to rise the tRCDRD by +1, it will help with stability and will allow lower voltages.
Hope it will help since I managed to fix this issue. Let me know if it works for you, and if not, we'll dig further.

P.S.: 1.45V is awfully high and there is no need in that high voltage, especially for daily usage. While the RAM sticks don't care much about voltages below 1.9, you put too much strain on the memory controller. I'm running 3666 with very tight timing at only 1.36-1.365V without any single error. Too high voltage affects system stability in a bad way. If you raised the voltage by +0.1V and it's still doesn't POST - lower it back and look for the problem in another place.

thanks, try it now.

hhpower wrote:
thanks, try it now.

I am using c6h.
Reference the ryzen cal either load xmp can achieve 3200 c14 for single ram.
But it is still stuck at c5 after i plug in the other one, I will got a new board today.
Thank you.

Hello everyone,

I'm writing this for those who have the same Mobo and are hesitating to flash 2602 and for Shamino as feedback.

First of all thank you for your hard work.
2602 posted after flashing it normally , I got into BIOS and I enabled DOCP.

Finally , PC Posted with DOCP on and my Rams are now running at 3200mhz CL14

However I faced some temperature increases , maybe something with the Vcore.

Anyway i managed to adjust it and now I believe I'm running stable...no problems so far I could also boost to 4.350ghz via Ryzen Master with a Vcore of 1.3275 but when I went to 4.375 after a couple of mins I crashed however this was due to temps as I work in a 7L Dan A4 Case if I had better temps it could run it for sure.
4.4ghz still Impossible.

hhpower wrote:
I am using c6h.
Reference the ryzen cal either load xmp can achieve 3200 c14 for single ram.
But it is still stuck at c5 after i plug in the other one, I will got a new board today.
Thank you.

Got a new board, one shoot bingo.
OC to 3200 c14, no problem.