cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will temperature reporting be fixed?

Zatarot
Level 7
Fan Xpert gets keeps spiking the fans because of the off temps. Not good for my fans nor my sanity.
26 REPLIES 26

Decoman wrote:
I want to know if shutdown temp limits are hardcoded, or relative to whatever temp is being reported, because I could use some more headroom for my passively cooled 1800x. So far I am treating 75 deg C as a big no no. The only temp "reading" that goes to 70 is the cpu socket temp. The Tdie is usually below 50 deg C even at stress. Which makes me very confused about what the real temps are.

Use the latest version of Ryzen Master from AMD, pretty much the closest you are going to get for actual temp, but with the opposite issue, low temps are reported waaaaay to low (below ambient) but upper end is way more accurate.

Decoman
Level 7
Ryzen Master doesn't even show adjusted voltages for cpu nor soc, so I don't trust it. 😐 I have adjusted cpu and sov voltages down, but there is no change in volt values in Ryzen Master. And I don't know why. So I am using HWinfo64 for reading the various temps and voltages.

Well in my case ryzen master is showing like 45°c at idle..so it seems accurate for me

BIOS version: 1201
just flash the bios with default setting And it's def still off

Well Ryzen master is right...try siv64 software for monitoring and also control fan through corsair commander mini/nzxt grid...temperature report is equal to ryzen master

andyliu wrote:
BIOS version: 1201
just flash the bios with default setting And it's def still off

I thought HWmonitor showed 20 degrees above if this is right then your pics seem fine

flynkalika
Level 7
In my case ryzen master shows a T from12.5 to 19 c at idle. completely nonsense: room temp is abour 24c lol