cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird stuff happening with Crosshair VIII Hero Bios 2206

Scottx125
Level 7
So I was having issues on the 2103 bios and decided to update. At first everything was going well until I noticed my ram OC had become unstable causing system restarts. Easy enough to solve I gave it an extra 10mv. Then I noticed something else that was weird. My processor on 2103 always had issues with PPT being capped to 145W, refusing to go over that amount no matter what I did in the bios. Now that I updated and put in the exact same settings apparently Ryzen master is showing this: https://imgur.com/XKCWKZM

Aside from the question of why the hell it's allowing 4096 amps on both the PPT and TDC. Now my EDC is limited to 145A.... Not only that.. I've been having issues with USB 3.0 ports on my computer not working properly. I've uninstalled the device drivers, made sure windows isn't putting them to sleep during diagnostics or to save power...

Update: Seems that USB ports are still powered, was able to charge my bike lights. They just won't work with any USB device.

Update 1: Successfully Flashbacked to Bios 1302. USB ports are working again. However still got the weird 4096amp limit and 145A limit on EDC...
0 REPLIES 0