Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshooting d.o.c.p while putting dram to 3600 mhz

rafaynaeem
Level 7
These are the spec of my computer
Spec:
Ryzen 7 5800x
Asus Rog Strix b550-E (Bios Version 2201 beta)
G. Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 8x2 DDR4 3600MHz F4-3600C18D-16GTZRX
MSI A850GF
I'm facing this issue on my ASUS B550-E gaming when I enable D.O.C.P and put my rams to 3600 MHz everything work fine my system boot up normally it doesn't matter how many time I restart my system it boot up normally but when I unplug my PSU and then turn on my pc it show DRAM light and don't show any display unless I clear CMOS or cold start my system.
And yes when I set to 3466 MHz every thing work fine even when I unplug my PSU and again plug it back everything work fine but still I want to use my rams to their full potential like at 3600mhz.
Does any one find the solution for this issue?
34 REPLIES 34

RedSector73 wrote:
Must just be a minor difference between the motherboards. I'm using CH8 wifi to provide you the details. "Ai Tweaker" is the same thing.

on auto you select manual and open for you input the value.

I will put this value with sign "+" its ok ?

Sorry for the insistence, im very noob with all this things and I have very bad luck sometimes 😕

RedSector73
Level 12
Looks good 🙂
save and exit and see if you get boot
qcode Od is memory training error, if you get boot and get sudden reset without warning in windows, just means the value is little low and try next one higher so, 1.1v

not sure what you mean by + use. You want to use the manual setting.... the + and - setting are from the default value / setting and this would not be good. The setting is a manual setting of the voltage not + or -. The + or - are, added or taken, from the default value which on your screen is set @ 0.975v

down the very bottom of your screen you can see min to max ranges allowed for the SOC of between 0.75v to 1.8v. I've not read of anyone exceeding 1.2v for SOC, stick to 1.05, 1.1, 1.15 and maybe 1.125 I would not go higher than these values and gave most likely ones to work in earlier post.

at least your trying and asking questions is good way to learn. Hope my answers are helpful.

RedSector73 wrote:
Looks good 🙂
save and exit and see if you get boot
qcode Od is memory training error, if you get boot and get sudden reset without warning in windows, just means the value is little low and try next one higher so, 1.1v

not sure what you mean by + use. You want to use the manual setting.... the + and - setting are from the default value / setting and this would not be good. The setting is a manual setting of the voltage not + or -. The + or - are, added or taken, from the default value which on your screen is set @ 0.975v

down the very bottom of your screen you can see min to max ranges allowed for the SOC of between 0.75v to 1.8v. I've not read of anyone exceeding 1.2v for SOC, stick to 1.05, 1.1, 1.15 and maybe 1.125 I would not go higher than these values and gave most likely ones to work in earlier post.

at least your trying and asking questions is good way to learn. Hope my answers are helpful.

I just tried with the values ​​1.05; 1.1; 1:15 and it didn't work for me. When turning off the PC completely from the power supply, when turning on it keeps throwing the error 0d and DRAM 😞

RedSector73
Level 12
Are you using DOCP and both E ATX connected

Other than that, I dont have anything else I can add to get your system working.

RedSector73 wrote:
Are you using DOCP and both E ATX connected

Other than that, I dont have anything else I can add to get your system working.

Yes, DOCP with both E ATX...

In that case I have no choice but to wait for a stable bios, like the guy above