cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

temprature Cpu Bios 3008

jbasemoine
Level 9
I know that there was "bug" with cpu temprature reading with ryzen CPU's.
Today i went back to bios 3008 and noticed that my CPU temprature jumps all over the place.
With 1701 on idle my cpu temp was somewheren between 28 and 38 celcius.
With 3008 it shifts between 32 and 51 celcius.... i have Set my AIO cooler fans to CPU tempratute, so when the cpu gets hotter the harder harder the fans will blow.
With 1701 the fans sticked to 25% when idle and switch to +/- 40% while gaming (depending on which game etc....)
With 3008 they switch from 50% to 35% the fluctuation between the % is crazy it changes almost every second and tat 40% i start to hear the fans :S
The strangest thing is that the Liquid temp of the AIO stay steady on 32 celcius and only rise when i play games to +/- 40 celcius.

So i would like to know if i'm the only one who have this problem or is the CPU temp still not under control ?

P.s. shortly After i switched to 3008 windows update to build 1709, dunno if windows if the cultprint since i only know the temps from bios 1701 while runnign win 10 build 1607.
1 REPLY 1

Devonn_Azagoth
Level 7
jbasemoine wrote:
I know that there was "bug" with cpu temprature reading with ryzen CPU's.
Today i went back to bios 3008 and noticed that my CPU temprature jumps all over the place.
With 1701 on idle my cpu temp was somewheren between 28 and 38 celcius.
With 3008 it shifts between 32 and 51 celcius.... i have Set my AIO cooler fans to CPU tempratute, so when the cpu gets hotter the harder harder the fans will blow.
With 1701 the fans sticked to 25% when idle and switch to +/- 40% while gaming (depending on which game etc....)
With 3008 they switch from 50% to 35% the fluctuation between the % is crazy it changes almost every second and tat 40% i start to hear the fans :S
The strangest thing is that the Liquid temp of the AIO stay steady on 32 celcius and only rise when i play games to +/- 40 celcius.

So i would like to know if i'm the only one who have this problem or is the CPU temp still not under control ?

P.s. shortly After i switched to 3008 windows update to build 1709, dunno if windows if the cultprint since i only know the temps from bios 1701 while runnign win 10 build 1607.

Same Happens to me with or without OC, it happened to a certain amount of people in my case roll back to 1501 because 1701 always give me stability issues when OC.