Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Service Exeption Blue Screen

jetherjr
Level 7

Hi....

May Set

Motherboard Strix X470f gaming Peoocessor Ryzen 2700XM

Memory 32Gb Vengeance LPX color black 32GB 2 Corsair CMK32GX4M2A2666C16 Power suply Cosair 860i

System Windows 11 on M2 ssd Wester Digital Green 

What i already did:

I've already reinstalled the updated windows drives, all the tests done by the CMD without finding any problems with the drives, I've bought new memories, I've already lowered the frequency of the memories, I've tested different VDP standby voltages and anything. I'm starting to believe the motherboard is having problems... since I bought this motherboard I can't access any games... always giving an error (System Service Exception). I already asked Microsoft for help, I posted my last minidunp and nothing was found... They told me to ask for help here on the ASUS Community Forum. I do not know what else to do.

any further help is welcome. I'm posting the link of my latest minidump files.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ug4DKV3oR6hakq_TIsrmKBZKHCgR3yrL

Any

6 REPLIES 6

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator

Hello,

Have you considered reinstalling the operating system? Or perhaps a separate OS on another drive to see if the problem is replicable.

13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

I'll do that and post the result here... but I don't think I'll be successful.

jetherjr
Level 7

I installed the system and bought a new ssd drive.... I uninstalled the system on this new drive and the blue tella error continues....

sad about this I can't access any game

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator

Hello,

You may want to try reseating the CPU and memory. The socket design has a tendency to lift the cpu after many heat cycles. Ensure to repaste the CPU and reapply cooler with even mounting pressure.

I will do this to test and post the answer then .... thanks

• Ensure the system is at operating defaults. This includes no XMP or overclocking of any kind.
  • Try with only one memory module inserted in slot A2.
  • Can you confirm you are using one memory kit, i.e. two modules (CMK32GX4M2A2666C16)?