cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RGB color going orange and red

MMAXximus
Level 7
Hello,

Standard, the colors of my ch7 are rainbow. But when i play a game like Black Ops 4 the RGB color changes orange and red. Same goes for memory rgb color. Does this indicate a problem? I did not find any info.
5 REPLIES 5

gupsterg
Level 13
You don't have it on a temperature related RGB setting?
Intel Defector :eek: AMD Rebel

R9 5900X - Custom WC - ASUS Crosshair VII Hero WiFi - Ballistix Sport LT 2x16GB 3800MHz C16 - RX 6800 XT - WD SN770 2TB - 2x 870 EVO 4TB

24/7 OC: i5 4690K @ 4.9GHz CPU@1.255v 4.4GHz Cache@1.10v - Archon SB-E X2 - Asus Maximus VII Ranger
Sapphire Fury X (1145/545 ~17.7K GS 3DM FS)

:eek: CPU Validation 5.198GHz@1.314v with 4.4GHz cache + RAM 2400MHz@1T :eek:
Da Music video

travisandcarrie
Level 7
MMAXximus wrote:
Hello,

Standard, the colors of my ch7 are rainbow. But when i play a game like Black Ops 4 the RGB color changes orange and red. Same goes for memory rgb color. Does this indicate a problem? I did not find any info.

Just a question...is it only when you play Black Ops 4 because mine does it too. Its becausese theyve added an option for Black Ops to take control of you lighting to change based on environmental things. Orange is the main color causee its Black Ops Color scheme and it will turn red when you die or get low on health. Jump in the water somewhere and it shouod turn blue. a row of keys will start to flash when you need to reload, ect ect. Its kinda a stupid gimmick and has messed my stuff up completely. The new aura version and armoury version were pumped out to support this and Ive had nothing but problems since going to that version. Black ops made a recent update to add an option to disable the ambient lighting effects in the settings menu under interface....but mine still does it even when i disable them in that menu. Even when I shut the game down, I have to go back into armoury and set my colors all over again. Aura seems to set them back for my tower lighting ie mobo and led strips, but my peripherals have to be changed automatically in armoury when I shut the game down. The game seems to freeze a lot at the loading screen when I disable the option in their settings, so Ive learned to just leaver it enabled and deal with fixxing the lighting every time I close Black Ops. Thats the only game that ive ran across that does this "special" lighting effect. Not to say there isnt anymore...I just dont own them.

It seems only in BO4 indeed. Very weird. I havent been playing anything else yet.

panzlock
Level 12
I think Aura is reacting to the game. (Scroll down to ASUS Aura Gaming)

https://www.asus.com/us/site/call-of-duty/
I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

How do you even change the MB LEDs? The Aura software I have installed only shows my Trident RAM.