Resizable Bar is no longer working with bios 3904 X570 Dark Hero

Nvidia drivers up to date: 497.07
MSI GTX 3080 Gaming X on latest "cool temp" bios
CPU: 5900X

Everything is correct in BIOS
4G Encoding Enabled
Resizable Bar set to Auto
CSM is Disabled

However it is still disabled in Nvidia CP. I pulled up GPU-Z and this is what I'm seeing. The issue with the the MB BIOS. Even though it's set to Auto, it shows up as DISABLED. Asus what is going on?

2 REPLIES 2

xator
Level 8
vekspec wrote:
Resizable Bar is no longer working with bios 3904 X570 Dark Hero

Nvidia drivers up to date: 497.07
MSI GTX 3080 Gaming X on latest "cool temp" bios
CPU: 5900X

Everything is correct in BIOS
4G Encoding Enabled
Resizable Bar set to Auto
CSM is Disabled

However it is still disabled in Nvidia CP. I pulled up GPU-Z and this is what I'm seeing. The issue with the the MB BIOS. Even though it's set to Auto, it shows up as DISABLED. Asus what is going on?

Hi there, I've updated mine to 3904 and it's working fine. I used the USB Flashback method, here's proof:

xator wrote:
Hi there, I've updated mine to 3904 and it's working fine. I used the USB Flashback method, here's proof:

Tried that and reflashed bios a few more times, reinstalled AMD chipsets, tried going back to last bios, none have worked sadly.

Though one thing that was odd. when I uninstalled nvidia drivers with DDU, the BIOS Resizable Bar went to YES but still disable because drivers weren't installed ofc, however as soon I installed Nvidia drivers, it went immediately back to NO. so seems there's a conflict somewhere...

EDIT: I finally figured it out...wow MSI.. Ok so the BIOS on their support page is NOT the most up to date BIOS :rolleyes:. they have another one within their Live Update 6 Tool... that did the trick 😉 Asus you're off the hook lol