cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qcode after boot 24

Demoniacstar
Level 9
so is it just a coincident that the code on thee q code deal is jeff gordon's race car number 24?
7 REPLIES 7

Leron
Level 7
Demoniacstar wrote:
so is it just a coincident that the code on thee q code deal is jeff gordon's race car number 24?

Same here, BIOS 0902
I read somewhere that it's the code of the mobo trying to read ram, but I'm not really sure about what it means

Leron wrote:
Same here, BIOS 0902
I read somewhere that it's the code of the mobo trying to read ram, but I'm not really sure about what it means

i know that code is normal after boot .....i wuz merely asking if the code 24 is by design because someone likes jeff gordon from nascar...lol...

I think its more to do with running ram that is not in the EFI mirocode yet, as long a your system works and is stable I'd not worry about it all that much. 🙂

SinartNZ wrote:
I think its more to do with running ram that is not in the EFI mirocode yet, as long a your system works and is stable I'd not worry about it all that much. 🙂

lmao....wow!!!! lmao......i am not worried about it...lmao....wow!!!
i am beginning to think no one reads the entirety of anything anymore....

Demoniacstar wrote:
i know that code is normal after boot .....i wuz merely asking if the code 24 is by design because someone likes jeff gordon from nascar...lol...

I was addressing the following post mainly...

and then cryptically suggesting an equally spurious 24 relationship...

:rolleyes:

PRO>KOMP.< wrote:
Yeah I have also 24 but sometimes show 40.
BIOS 0902

40 is shown on waking from S4 sleep state

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
24 is the code the board should show...after BIOS hands over to OS...

Yeah I have also 24 but sometimes show 40.
BIOS 0902