cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures of your Crosshair VI build

BaneSilvermoon
Level 7
We all here clearly have somewhat similar hardware tastes, and I'm sure a number of people here are quite happy with, and proud of their build. I'm interested in seeing what some other people have put together with a CH6.

Here's mine.
63 REPLIES 63

osky087
Level 7
Here's mine, I need some cable mod!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

MNMadman
Level 8
My Ryzen build ... before I had to take it apart and sell it due to unexpected expenses...

Before the wiring and tubing...

All tubed up...

Loop filling and leak testing...

Fully wired and running...

MNMadman
Level 8
My Ryzen build ... before I had to take it apart and sell it due to unexpected expenses...

Before the wiring and tubing...

All tubed up...

Loop filling and leak testing...

Fully wired and running...

entropic-remnan
Level 9
Hey, man. None of those attachments are working, sorry.
Tired of trolls and mods that act like this platform has no problems and it's the users fault. Later.

This is my build in the 570x the RGB is great with the monochrome CH6 as it can be any colour

Ryzen 1700 @ 3.925GHz (Cant get any faster no mater what I do)
G.Skill 16GB 3600MHz (3200 atm)
GTX 1080ti

This is the most annoying but the best platform I've been on 🙂

My Ryzen build, first time doing a water loop as well, will go hard pipes next time 🙂

More Pics

HyperChkn wrote:
This is my build in the 570x the RGB is great with the monochrome CH6 as it can be any colour

Ryzen 1700 @ 3.925GHz (Cant get any faster no mater what I do)
G.Skill 16GB 3600MHz (3200 atm)
GTX 1080ti

This is the most annoying but the best platform I've been on 🙂

What software(s) are you using to control the RGB effects? I had some problems with the ASUS Aura software corrupting my SPD properties in my G.Skill DRAM. I noticed you have the same DRAM, so I was curious if you experienced any issues? My lighting effects worked flawlessly through Aura, just unfortunately corrupted the SPD properties requiring me to return the DRAM I purchased... Any thoughts/experiences on this subject?

AUStheWOLF wrote:
What software(s) are you using to control the RGB effects? I had some problems with the ASUS Aura software corrupting my SPD properties in my G.Skill DRAM. I noticed you have the same DRAM, so I was curious if you experienced any issues? My lighting effects worked flawlessly through Aura, just unfortunately corrupted the SPD properties requiring me to return the DRAM I purchased... Any thoughts/experiences on this subject?

I haven't had any issues with the Aura software and my RAM so far using BIOS 1107. I'm also constantly changing the effects (don't know if that makes corruption more likely), hopefully I wont experience this as I've read this has happened quite a lot looking at the forums. I normally use it for the music lighting effects.

Nice and clean build. Since I am an industrialdesigner, things have to be white or grey with a red colour accent 😄

64526 64527 64528

HyperChkn wrote:
I haven't had any issues with the Aura software and my RAM so far using BIOS 1107. I'm also constantly changing the effects (don't know if that makes corruption more likely), hopefully I wont experience this as I've read this has happened quite a lot looking at the forums. I normally use it for the music lighting effects.

I too am using the BIOS 1107. Which version of AURA are you using? Do you know how to check your SPD configs? You can use CPU-Z, it may be hiding a few gremlins that don't peak their head frequently. I only had one game crash, but it was reproducible. This was a stable overclock above 4GHz and operating at 3600Mhz C16 DRAM.