cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ROG Crosshair VIII Hero not supporting pump read-outs in BIOS, old mobo did!

wazer2
Level 8
Hello so after upgrading from ROG-STRIX-X370-F-GAMING motherboard to ROG-Crosshair-VIII-Hero my pump is not being read anymore in the bios.

I have latest bios 1302.

I'm using the alphacool-vpp655-pwm-single-edition

Any dev/Admin who can report this or tell me what to do if you need a dump in anyhow?

I was in contact with the hwinfo64 developer too, he could not see any information from his debugging I provided to him, so this clearly must be lack of support in bios?

I tried AIO header and waterpump header - tested auto,dc,pwn etc.
5 REPLIES 5

lklem2698
Level 7
wazer2 wrote:
Hello so after upgrading from ROG-STRIX-X370-F-GAMING motherboard to ROG-Crosshair-VIII-Hero my pump is not being read anymore in the bios.

I have latest bios 1302.

I'm using the alphacool-vpp655-pwm-single-edition

Any dev/Admin who can report this or tell me what to do if you need a dump in anyhow?

I was in contact with the hwinfo64 developer too, he could not see any information from his debugging I provided to him, so this clearly must be lack of support in bios?

I tried AIO header and waterpump header - tested auto,dc,pwn etc.

I'm using ROG-Crosshair-VIII-Hero Wifi & EK DDC 3.2 PWM waterpump, have you try connect the pump to H_AMP header?

lklem2698 wrote:
I'm using ROG-Crosshair-VIII-Hero Wifi & EK DDC 3.2 PWM waterpump, have you try connect the pump to H_AMP header?

No I did not for obvious reasons 😉

the water pump header is also 3AMP and 36W.

Edit:

Tested h_amp too, same thing.

wazer2
Level 8
up10char

wazer2
Level 8
Apparently no asus support anymore.

wazer2 wrote:
Apparently no asus support anymore.

If you want asus support you need to log a support ticket, not here on the forum.