Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MODDED BIOS FILES EFI Intel RAID ROM 15.1.0.2545 Download

BOLTS4BREKFAST
Level 12
**ALL FILES UPDATED WITH LATEST MICROCODE - MARCH 11 2018 - 6:15PM EST**

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Amy65Cmu51iJz0W2-V6VlOozxl7K

*That link should take you to the main folder where you can find the motherboard model you want along with the bios version.*
*NVME TESTING folder contains BIOS files that have been modded for NVME support*

*if you have a special request for another bios revision just post on this thread or PM me... please be patient since for some reason I no longer receive email notifications from Asus Forum when I get PM's or to subscribed threads.*

**if you'd like to make a donation follow the link below. Thank you!**
https://www.paypal.me/gmpcrepair

**MUST BE FLASHED USING BIOS FLASHBACK METHOD**
http://event.asus.com/2012/mb/usb_bios_flashback_guide/
NZXT Phantom 820
Asus Rampage IV Extreme
NZXT HALE90v2 1200w PSU
Intel i7 3960X OC'd @ 4.7Ghz
Corsair H100i (Push/Pull)
MSI GAMING 4G GTX 980
16GB Corsair Dominator GT 2133Mhz
2 Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD's (RAID-0)
2 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD's (RAID-0)
SoundBlaster Z PCIe Sound Card
Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound
Sennheiser PC360 Headset
LG Blu-Ray Burner
Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
665 REPLIES 665

extreme
Level 7
under boot tab....

Edit: you might have not done the correct bios flash.

extreme wrote:
under boot tab....

Edit: you might have not done the correct bios flash.

I actually got it to boot from it. * Very pleased, needed to change from legacy boot to UEFI. *Once I did that, all was perfect. *Thanks. *Speeds are actually faster than advertised*

Lozspd4
Level 7
Many Thanks Guys for your Hard Work my R4E with 3960x is playing with the big boys again.80310

Barratone
Level 7
Hey Gang,
Anyone know if its possible to RAID using the ASUS HYPER M.2 X16 Card V2 with 4 NVME M2 Cards.
Maybe a change to the BIOS??
This is for the R4E

Hello and all good mood. Please tell me what changes are improvements in your BIOS mod for r4e for August 2018 and should I flash them?

Morning All,

I updated my bios after a very long time to version 4801, and noticed that my onboard network card no longer works. I brought a pcie network adatper and this works. My computer no longer shuts down properly, the fans keep running even though windows has been shutdown. And VT-D no longer works, gpu pass through is failing. I have tried to default bios settings, clear CMOS disable fastboot and nothing seems to work.

My system setup is below;

Intel Xeon E5-2680v2
40GB Corsair Vengence Ram
512GB x3 SATA HD
2gb x 1 SATA HD
Primary GPU: Geforce 1050ti 2gb
Secondary GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6670 - was previously working on gpu passthrough
Operating System: Windows 10

mitzatomitza
Level 7
Hello everyone
Flashing the Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Bios with the 4804 version fails continuously . The flashing session looks OK all lights are flashing as things are heading the right way. When I enter the bios the old one still shows up.
Then I tried to flash the bios in DOS mode (using afudos) and I got errors reading the partition table. I pulled out RAMS ,except two sticks, removed GPU and the PCI nmve SSD, turned off power +clear CMOS and still same BIOS 0801 shows up. Please see the screen pictures.
The only thing that I did not disconnect is the ROG OC front panel and the CPU. Would that make a difference?

If I revert to the original Asus bios 0801, and start from there, I would not be able to boot since the OS is on the PCIE nvme SSD.
Any idea would be much appreciated.

Here is a list of hardware:
Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
CPU 3930K
DDR3 G.Skill Trident 48GB 2400MHZ
GPU Nvidia 1080ti
SSD Samsung 970EVO 2TB NVMe
PSU EVGA 850W
Asus ROG Front Base

Hillguy
Level 9
Hi mitzatomitza ,

You have to change the file name from bois.rom to RIVBE.rom or R4BE.rom , sorry I'm not sure which is the proper name I don't have one to test .

Hope this helps

Hillguy wrote:
Hi mitzatomitza ,

You have to change the file name from bois.rom to RIVBE.rom or R4BE.rom , sorry I'm not sure which is the proper name I don't have one to test .

Hope this helps

You are right !
You have to rename to CAP if you use EZbios flash (not working with modded bios) or rename to bios.rom if you use Dos environment.
The bios I have downloaded from this site RIVBE 4804 comes with the CAP extension so I guess I don't have to rename it. I tried though to rename it once and I get in bios a RIVBE.CAP.CAP format which is not Ok.
My actual bios is 0801 modified for nvme support from tonnymac86 forum.Do you think that I have to revert to original 0801 in order to get a succesful flash to 4804?
Does anybody have a link to the last RIVBE bios? I am thinking that I might have some luck with a newer version.
Thank you !

Hillguy
Level 9