cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest C7H BIOS

Shamino
492 REPLIES 492

Ok, I´ve just updated from BIOS 4007 to BIOS 4204 and whenever I try to put Ai Overclock Tuner [Auto] and restart, the computer does not boot. It just remains with all the lights on and it never reaches the part where it shows the CPU speed/DRAM speed/hdd detected. Only a black screen.
Have to turn it off (holding the power button for about 5 seconds), clear the BIOS with the button in the back and leave it by default. Same thing happens it I try to enable the PBO.
All these options were working flawlessly before the update. Not sure if I´m gonna reflash and go back or stay in this one yet.

Update #1: Ok, this is beautiful. Since the CPU fan run at 100% all the time with BIOS 4204, decided to go back to 4007 using the BIOS Flashback option.
Now the CPU fan is at normal speed (50% or even less), which is great, but now if I try to set Ai Overclock Tuner to Auto or PBO, when I save the changes, the computer cannot "see" the Windows installation that I have in the M2.2 NVME disk. Of course that I´ve tried to reset and clean the BIOS multiple times.............damn, this is a mess.

Hi Guy's
Just wondering if ch7's bios flashback Will allow you to go back from 4204 to 3103?

Crosslhs82_ wrote:
Hi Guy's
Just wondering if ch7's bios flashback Will allow you to go back from 4204 to 3103?

Yes