cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How come ASUS doesn't let us control case fans in relation to GPU Temperature...

dfg555
Level 8
but GIGABYTE does? After doing some searching it seems like GIGABYTE motherboards allow you to control your case fans in relation to GPU Temperature. Can ASUS do the same via a BIOS update or not possible?

I would use SpeedFan but it seems like that's no longer working so I'm looking into Argus Monitor.
2 REPLIES 2

darkvader75
Level 7
I don't run a single header from the motherboard. So I have 100% control of the fans to whatever I want them to do. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811999198&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords...
Not precisely what I am running but you get the idea.

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
dfg555 wrote:
but GIGABYTE does? After doing some searching it seems like GIGABYTE motherboards allow you to control your case fans in relation to GPU Temperature. Can ASUS do the same via a BIOS update or not possible?

I would use SpeedFan but it seems like that's no longer working so I'm looking into Argus Monitor.

It's possible to control chassis fans based on GPU temperature through AI Suite. This feature has been implemented for a good while now. In terms of doing "the same", where have you seen GPU fan controls at BIOS level?
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090