cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Anyone Running Windows 10 1903, Install This new Intel Networking Driver

TechyInAZ
Level 7
Hey guys, I've found the source of a lot of BSOD's on Windows 10 for our motherboards.

It's old Intel Networking Drivers that are causing the corruption.

Please, for EVERYONE who has a motherboard with I211 Intel NIC (all Crosshair VI, VII, VIII Hero boards have it), install this latest version which came out after 1903 launched.

All other drivers came out before 1903, which Is why I believe the issues are happening:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/pro...er-I211-Series

After installing, my BSODs are GONE. AND, websites load faster, so something is definitely wrong with the previous drivers on 1903.
17 REPLIES 17

Yup I did that aswell, didn't fix it.

So after some more googling, found a post from a windows expert saying that everyone should install NET Framework 3.5 in Windows Features to potentially fix 1903 bugs.

Did this, no crashes today. I'll report in a few days to test stability.

Yeap still crashing on me. But it's consistent, every morning. Once it crashes, it never crashes again during the day.

Same here, i get a crash or just freeze and then it's good for the day, unless i restart or shutdown. But so far it's been 95% of the time at idle, never while doing somezhing or playing games.
Just got a BSOD related to je intel gigabit nwtwork controller, that's a first. Here are my BSODs since using the 3600X on C7H, there were a lot also when using the 3600 since august 1st, but none when using 2700X on this C7H and also none when using a Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming with the 2700X since June 2018, go figure.

Well I have some good news, my routine morning crashes from the ethernet driver are GONE. All that changed was I installed the latest driver from Nvidia that launched this week.

Also, when I was installing it, I disabled the intel NIC to make sure the driver didn't mess anything up. I'm amazed this worked!! Fingers Crossed it completely fixed my crashing and it won't come back in the next several days.

UPDATE: Still getting some graphical glitching every now and then. But nothing as severe as a hard crash.

What's the date of your drivers? Mine were June something, but now uninstalled and reinstalled and they're 04. 07. 2019?
Not sure why my connection is 100mbit instead of 1 gigabit, now i know why my download speed isn't 200mbps anymore since using this motherboard.

Yeah my date is 6/13/19.

Apparently BIOS instability is also causing the problem. I just updated my C6H to 7403, and that helped stabilize my system a bit more. So now I don't know if it's purely the BIOS whacking out windows or if it's both BIOS and system drivers.

Interesting, i uninstalled everything and installed only the driver and it's not July 4th.

Haven't had a BSOD yet today but it's still too soon to jump to conclusions.

So after a few days of testing, I'm happy to say my crashing and glitching is completely gone. The last crash I had was several days ago.

All I did was change several things in BIOS:

1. Disable Performance Bias
2. Tune Performance Mode to Default
3. Run Auto BCLK.
4. Disable ECC memory mode.
5. Enable C States.

All this is done with BIOS revision 7403. And it's been rock solid for me so far after adjusting those settings in BIOS.