Directly from Elmor:Beta BIOS 3008
AGESA 18.104.22.168, temperature offset fixed after S3 resume, GPU Post function fixed, 0d with some GPUs fixed http://www.mediafire.com/file/f95motjmh211e7h/CROSSHAIR-VI-HERO-ASUS-3008.ziphttp://www.mediafire.com/file/ntn6i3jiub610ai/ROG-CROSSHAIR-VI-HERO-WIFI-AC-ASUS-3008.ziphttp://www.mediafire.com/file/yj22ld2rmmedp01/ROG-CROSSHAIR-VI-EXTREME-ASUS-3008.zipC6H Test BIOS 0020 with AGESA 1007
In order to get back to an older version after flashing, you have to use USB BIOS Flashback.
Let me know how it works for you, especially regarding cold boot issues. Any confirmed bugs in the bug report form pleaseBeta BIOS 1501
* Workaround for some CPUs stuck at 22x ratio if using override voltage
* Fixes PCIEX4 bandwidth setting getting lost after power is removed
* Same DRAM boot behavior as 1403 (no cold boot fix)
* Same DRAM profiles as in 9920
* Still has the Vcore value issue when booting with Offset Mode and switching to Manual Mode Crosshair VI Hero 1501
SHA256 EDE223DC6897B7199C93D9985E28B7A2CD1B8A8DB2DCBF3D3555A521DB4F045DCrosshair VI Hero Wifi AC 1501
SHA256 0D9F51F43AA3A56A4AC984B11A52F58451B76F8A7CCB9A04E1C3194231C9D4DAUEFI build 9920 for the C6H:
* Improved DRAM cold boot, results in slightly longer POST time
* Fix for CPU Ratio stuck at 22x on some CPUs when using Vcore override/offset
* SenseMi Skew is now Disabled by default. If you want to return to previous behavior set SenseMi Skew = Enabled and Offset = 272.
* Added DRAM profiles for Samsung B-based DIMMs with tuned subtimings, including The Stilt's settingsC6H beta UEFI 1403
* Fixed W_PUMP and AIO_PUMP speeds during POST
* Fixed Fan tuning sometimes failing
* Fixed a few issues with AMD USB3.1 ports
* Some tuning on DRAM settings, let us know how they work for you. tRDRD_Sc is still at 5 above 3500 MHz as it helps with stability. For performance you want to force this to 1. We'll consider changing this in future releases as the performance impact can be quite noticeable in certain applications.
An update on DRAM Boot Voltage, currently it should be 1.35V by default if the DRAM Voltage is changed. So if you're setting DRAM Voltage to above 1.35V, you might want to sync this setting. Additionally there might be scenarios where you will have better luck by syncing DRAM Boot Voltage to DRAM Voltage even at lower values.
AGESA 1006 RC4 official UEFI 1401
Just tested quickly 3600 memory and cold booting, seems good but you guys are going to have to help me test this before we have a judgement. Seems CPU temp reading from SIO now has -20*C offset for XFR enabled CPUs.
UEFI build 1107
Older test builds:Test BIOS 0079
Test BIOS with new AGESA 1004a, with a couple of bugfixes. Up to 5% performance increases in specific applications. Also has P-state overclocking working with BCLK increase. If you want to keep C-states, make sure to set Advanced\AMD CBS\Zen Common Options\Global C-state Control = Enabled. There are two new settings under AMD CBS\UMC Common Options\DDR4 Common Options\ you might want to take a look at, Fail_CNT and ProcODT. Fail_CNT decides how many times to retry when DRAM training fails (F9 -> 0d), default is now 1. ProcODT can help improve your DRAM overclocking. There's a setting available also on previous BIOSes under AMD CBS\UMC Common Options\DRAM Memory Mapping named BankGroupSwap. If you have 2x Single-Rank modules you can try setting this to Disabled and you might see some performance boost in certain applications.
Test BIOS 0081
Same as 0079 but has ProcODT default = 53.3 ohm
Test BIOS 0082
Same as 0081 but with a DRAM compability patch for the below part numbers
Test BIOS 0083
Same as 0081 but with "2T" DRAM Mode when using above 2666 DRAM Ratio.