cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crosshair VI Hero bug reports

elmor
Level 10
Hi guys, you can help improving the C6H by reporting your bugs using this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWovVLyETJTI4-6r0h5SDzj8muLTjAGfoszKqZoySBOb684w/viewform. Please only report verified and replicable bugs. If in doubt, you can ask here.
192 REPLIES 192

Gothmoth wrote:
amen to that.....

i don´t want to imagine the issues with the completely new x570 chipsets...

Hopefully, Asus will treat X570 customers, better than they've treated their VI/VII/Strix customers, thus far, for a start.

januz
Level 7
Severe NO POST bug plaguing new 3000 series, error code vary from 07, 0d, 08. When fix is coming and users can start enjoying their new 3rd gen Ryzen?

Cr
Level 7
need to reset my CMOS Settings when I want to start with Ryzen 7 3700X and Ram at 3200 (G.Skill FlareX) reboot works

Cr@zed^ wrote:
need to reset my CMOS Settings when I want to start with Ryzen 7 3700X and Ram at 3200 (G.Skill FlareX) reboot works

I tried everything, mine always gave me 07... Never got to POST. This was with 3900x.

shogunluffy
Level 7
Hi on x370 crosshair 6 hero aura sync don't work.

purecain
Level 9
well I just found out theres no 3900x support. i'm really disappointed in asus. sticking with all the bugs would of been made worth while had this cpu been supported. cost me 4hours of work to find out. I really thought it would of been supported until I checked the official support page. I want a bios which enables this cpu to work badly. if anyone knows of a way to mod the bios for this let me know.cheers!
AsusCrosshairHeroVIII - 5950X
32Gb G.Skill RGB Trident 16gb3466Mhz B-Die + 16gb4266Mhz B-Die
Asus Tuf RTX3090
1TbSamsung960EVO M.2 1TbSamsung850EVO SSD Seagate2TB/3Tb CorsairForceGt 64gb
Seasonic Focus1000w 80+ Gold
Thermaltake Core X71 Tempered glass side panal

7002 mess MB all up, would not post, I just RMA'd

Purchased 3700X, updated Drivers, Chipset and BIOS to 7106, booted up with a few cycles and everything seemed to work great. Turned off PC to fix some fans and it wouldn't turn on again. 😞

I found a way for it to post but it's no ideal for me. I must unplug PSU cable for a few minutes, then it will actually turn on. Once it's on, it runs great, can restart if needed, does everything I do on a daily basis unless I have to turn off again. PC Has been turning 24/7 after the initial testing to see why it wasn't booting.

No keyboard of course in bios xD but I haven't tried anything other than setting ram to the OC I want it to be.

Hopefully a new updated BIOS will fix my issue. I am currently looking at CH8 but I am also looking to go back to Gigabyte with the Aorus Master.

iwalkwithed3ad wrote:
Purchased 3700X, updated Drivers, Chipset and BIOS to 7106, booted up with a few cycles and everything seemed to work great. Turned off PC to fix some fans and it wouldn't turn on again. 😞
I found a way for it to post but it's no ideal for me. I must unplug PSU cable for a few minutes, then it will actually turn on. Once it's on, it runs great, can restart if needed, does everything I do on a daily basis unless I have to turn off again.

You can trying to fix it perform a full shut down by pressing WIN+R key on your keyboard then type this command "shutdown /s /f /t 0" and press Enter. Turn on your machine and if now you're able to boot in windows without issue, disable the fast startup option.

iwalkwithed3ad wrote:
No keyboard of course in bios xD

Use usb bios flashback utility, restore 7003 version and it will works again.

Hola en x370 crosshair 6 hero aura sync no funciona. no prende luz rgb, necesito ayuda por favor.

Ryo_z
Level 9
hope asus can release a PROPER bios that fix all these issue especially that C5 error.