cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Computer wakes up from hibernate immediately amongst other issues

MagnificentPez
Level 7

So I am having quite a few issues at the moment. I managed to acquire a brand new ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Dark Hero for an astounding price and I have been having some trouble.

To start off, the most annoying issue is that whenever I put my PC in hibernate or sleep it takes just a few seconds for it to wake right back up again on its own. My wireless mouse can be completely off and my keyboard untouched. I have tried flashing the BIOS to three different versions to no avail.

The second issue is with the RGB. I have set the setting in BIOS after every flash to make it stay off when the PC isn't actively on, but despite pressing save the lights are still very much on despite the whole thing being shut off.

Similar to the second issue, the USB power output during PC offstate is also disabled, yet it still sends out power despite of that when the PC is off. 

Here are my specs, don't question them because it's a sort of steady upgrade with GPU as the main issue:
MOBO: ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X
GPU: GTX 1050 2GB Asus Expedition Edition
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8x4gb 3200Mhz

I don't see anything else potentially being an issue aside from BIOS. I have changed absolutely nothing else inside of my computer from what it was on an MSI B550 board. So if anyone has any ideas that are hopefully not RMA I'd love to hear them.

At this point I am wishing I never joined Asus given how many problems they seem to have lately, I was just happy this deal was so good because it was getting discontinued.

0 REPLIES 0