12-14-2020 03:04 PM
12-15-2020 11:08 PM
12-16-2020 03:16 AM
Should only need the latest, non-BETA BIOS. Without full specifications of the system, we can't easily help you. Try filling out the PC SPEC's please.
Error code is 'PCI Bus initialisation is started' suspect you have recent graphics card and misconfiguration. But lets face it, your asking to to guess without system specifications.
12-16-2020 03:18 AM
12-16-2020 03:47 AM
12-16-2020 04:27 AM
have you tried USB stick and BIOS FlashBack? (as I read only EZflash...)
if you did already, then ignore... may be a broken Bios chip?!
-small sized USB thumbdrive (1-2GB with FAT), copy latest bios to it (may you have to try 1-2 USB sticks...)
-!!! Before running the USB BIOS Flashback tool, please rename the BIOS file (C8F.CAP) !!!
-shut down PC
-I always do a clear CMOS...
-connect USB stick to correct USB port on backpanel
-press BIOS Flashback button while system is powered off (but connected to power...)
-wait until blinking stops
power on pc
(this flashing method will work also without CPU, Memory etc as long power is connected...)
12-16-2020 09:10 PM
12-16-2020 11:10 PM
Up front, don't understand buying Crosshair Formula VIII X570 motherboard which has water cooled VRM's and horrible when compared to the CH8 thermal performance from the VRM's on AIR cooling only.
That said, lets cover basics.
How to do USB flashback
1. You have power connectors connected that is two EATX connectors top lef the motherboard as well as all other power connectors done correctly.
2. You have RAM in slots 2 & 4 from CPU.
3. I want to remove the GPU, blow out the slot and reseat it, making sure all power to it plug back in correctly.
4. You have not changed the CPU backing plate and if you have, it is NOT put on backwards.
5. You have not overtightened the AIO onto CPU, I want you to turn the screws 1/4 turn back.
All this gets you what error codes ?
12-17-2020 04:11 AM
12-17-2020 08:58 AM
If you can boot 1001 BIOS, why not update to the latest from within the BIOS ?