cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not set time in bios?????

Demoniacstar
Level 9
i still can not set the time and or date in bios on this board .....the clock is off and messing with my windows clock ....which in turn is messing with everything
else i do ....
getting time inconsistency errors in 3Dmark
i know how to reset the bios to make clock work again ..but then i reset manually cpu and ram clock and the time clock is all goofy right away
5 REPLIES 5

darksakul
Level 7
Demoniacstar wrote:
i still can not set the time and or date in bios on this board .....the clock is off and messing with my windows clock ....which in turn is messing with everything
else i do ....
getting time inconsistency errors in 3Dmark
i know how to reset the bios to make clock work again ..but then i reset manually cpu and ram clock and the time clock is all goofy right away

Did you try cleaning the Cmos?

darksakul wrote:
Did you try cleaning the Cmos?

several times .....i have not been able to adjust time in bios sence the day i got this board .....i can not even select it ......

Took me a while to. Click the clock itself in the top left corner, don't select it from the menu. Quite annoying =D

Evanair wrote:
Took me a while to. Click the clock itself in the top left corner, don't select it from the menu. Quite annoying =D

hhahhahahhah WTH ......whos idea wuz that....lmao....thanks

Not work for me. Time in bios back to "normal" after restarting my PC. Any ideas guys?*