cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming Bios update?

thomson1969
Level 8
Hi,

Does anybody knows when there will be a new bios for this motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming.
The latest one is dated 2019-07-05, an there is nothing about which AGESA its using.
1,337 REPLIES 1,337

TumKo wrote:
it's a problem with the old cpu ryzen 9 3900xt I had the same both on the previous BIOS version and on 4408,
i upgraded my cpu to 5950 and no problem works as before xmp on ))

Man it's not that old, it's probably about the same age or newer than the board. Hence, I want a fix that does not involve me buying a new CPU! XMP still works, and it is still running at 3600. It's not like this on off thing is causing it to step down to 2600, it isn't. So yeah, a pain in the backside.

primeshooter wrote:
Man it's not that old, it's probably about the same age or newer than the board. Hence, I want a fix that does not involve me buying a new CPU! XMP still works, and it is still running at 3600. It's not like this on off thing is causing it to step down to 2600, it isn't. So yeah, a pain in the backside.

double start annoyed me pc this also affects your power supply during power-up it is stressed due to loads on the line, after replacing the processor with, all the problems went away

TumKo wrote:
double start annoyed me pc this also affects your power supply during power-up it is stressed due to loads on the line, after replacing the processor with, all the problems went away

How do we get asus to fix this?

primeshooter wrote:
How do we get asus to fix this?

they don't do it old cpu I'm just as sure agesa 1.2.0.8 won't fix this issue for old cpu, You can update cpu or update x670 xD

TumKo wrote:
they don't do it old cpu I'm just as sure agesa 1.2.0.8 won't fix this issue for old cpu, You can update cpu or update x670 xD

I don't understand you here. What is update x670 xD ?

primeshooter wrote:
i don't understand you here. What is update x670 xd ?

am5

TumKo wrote:
am5

What is am5?

primeshooter wrote:
What is am5?

I meant to say you will have to upgrade the processor or upgrade the entire platform to am5 ryzen 7000

TumKo wrote:
I meant to say you will have to upgrade the processor or upgrade the entire platform to am5 ryzen 7000

That's ridiculous though, how else can I solve it?

primeshooter wrote:
That's ridiculous though, how else can I solve it?

in this case then stay on the old bios and with 1 start or on the new one and with 2 starts 😄